Sign in to follow this  
hurricane

Fakenham Away on Friday

I am going, will be interesting to see what kind of team city will field hopefully a resonably strong team so they can get use to passing the ball to each other!! Plus fakenhams my local team and will love seeing how some of my mates play against "pros"!!! Anyone else going??

I''m not, but is there anyone here that can provide updates for the match?

will try to do a bit of a review after, usually a one sided affair when ive seen them play fakenham before so expectations are for a large win but you never know!!

[quote user="hurricane"]will try to do a bit of a review after, usually a one sided affair when ive seen them play fakenham before so expectations are for a large win but you never know!![/quote][Y]

it will be interested to see how Gill, Tudor-jones, Nelson and the lad we got on trial from Cambridge gets on!

Cant be any worse than the final team we fielded against charlton.

yeah im thinking that a lot of the bigger name players will get part of a run out as we dont have a massive squad anyhow!! Hopefully a few new signings by friday too. I remember when Neil Emblen(m) signed and arrived at fakenham after kick off to watch.....he couldnt get in at first as no one knew he was!!

Ir really depends on what sort of side we put out, with Dartford coming up the following day you assume the "first team" would travel there, with reserve/academy players at Fakenham, I''ll be keeping an eye on the EDP for team news.

Seeing as Fakenham have no trouble shifting 7 and 8 against other Ridgeons League teams, we should be aiming for a shed full!

I am going, and I will be doing twitter updates from my mobile which will appear on my shiny new site....[quote user="John"]I''m not, but is there anyone here that can provide updates for the match?[/quote]

This game was only ever advertised as an NCFC XI, so I wouldn''t expect to see too many first teamers there - they will all be at the game on Saturday.

i wont its the 18th birthday and have a raf interview but i''ll make sure i''ll well informed in how the match went :)

[quote user="ACE"]I am going, and I will be doing twitter updates from my mobile which will appear on my shiny new site....[quote user="John"]I''m not, but is there anyone here that can provide updates for the match?[/quote][/quote]Cool.Cheers ACE [Y].

I''m not going

Till 6.30pm on Friday

When I think "oh well, there''s nothing else happening..."

[8-)]

It will probably just be the kids on Friday.I was going to comment on clipbush park but thought better of it.

[quote user="NCFC Sinky"]i wont its the 18th birthday and have a raf interview but i''ll make sure i''ll well informed in how the match went :)[/quote]

Good luck and enjoy your 18th, fella!

OTBC!

There will be a few of us camped in the Rampant Horse pub until we take the walk up there. Looking forward to it ... although i didnt realise i until read this thread that not many ( if any of the first team will play ). Absolutely gutted, wanted to see the Ginger Pele [;)].

there should be a few players as even if we do play the next day its not the longest of trips and a match against the "nam" isnt exactly a hard work out for professional players!!!plus we have a small squad as it is.