Sign in to follow this  
AndyICF

re : Millwall hooligans how bad are they???

how bad are they, lets just say i hope they come to southampton there are some old freinds who cant wait to see them again.see you soon .[6]

[quote user="AndyICF"]how bad are they, lets just say i hope they come to southampton there are some old freinds who cant wait to see them again.see you soon .[6][/quote]Andy, you are not, and have never been, a member of the ICF.  They would destroy you.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

they are pussycats really.

And they''re ginger!

[/quote]Most of them are bald actually! [h]

[quote user="Grif"]The Ginger Twins could take ''em. Have sum![/quote]

Brilliant, bring back the Ginger Twins thread - only thing that has had me crying with laughter on here for ages...............

Mark .Y.

I used to run a pub down that way, a place called Keston. Used to have a lot of Millwall punters, they are ok, quite rough and ready and quick to give abuse abuse though.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="AndyICF"]how bad are they, lets just say i hope they come to southampton there are some old freinds who cant wait to see them again.see you soon .[6][/quote]Andy, you are not, and have never been, a member of the ICF.  They would destroy you.[/quote]I know a very famous film producer who ran with the ICF

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="AndyICF"]how bad are they, lets just say i hope they come to southampton there are some old freinds who cant wait to see them again.see you soon .[6][/quote]Andy, you are not, and have never been, a member of the ICF.  They would destroy you.[/quote]I know a very famous film producer who ran with the ICF[/quote]You''re point being?  Cass Pennant ran the ICF didn''t he...he''s obviously a changed man now, but AndyICF is about as much a member as the Ginger Twins were the other day.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="missing in action"]excuse my ignorancethe ICF are?[/quote] Inter City Firm , West Ham hooligans .[/quote]oh right, the rivalry between them.it has a name, how cute.

[quote user="BA"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="AndyICF"]how bad are they, lets just say i hope they come to southampton there are some old freinds who cant wait to see them again.see you soon .[6][/quote]

Andy, you are not, and have never been, a member of the ICF.  They would destroy you.
[/quote]

I know a very famous film producer who ran with the ICF
[/quote]

Are you just going to dangle the carrot then? Come on spill the beans....

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="IBA"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="AndyICF"]how bad are they, lets just say i hope they come to southampton there are some old freinds who cant wait to see them again.see you soon .[6][/quote]

Andy, you are not, and have never been, a member of the ICF.  They would destroy you.
[/quote]

I know a very famous film producer who ran with the ICF
[/quote]

You''re point being? 

Cass Pennant ran the ICF didn''t he...he''s obviously a changed man now, but AndyICF is about as much a member as the Ginger Twins were the other day.
[/quote]

Cass Pennant never ran the ICF, he ''ran with'', but was never a leader.  The poster AndyICF is clearly pretending to be Andy Swallow, one of the actual former leaders.

The ICF aren''t even the major firm in London anymore, the Headhunters and the Yids are the big boys in London now by most accounts.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="AndyICF"]how bad are they, lets just say i hope they come to southampton there are some old freinds who cant wait to see them again.see you soon .[6][/quote]

[/quote]

What the International Canoe Federation? didn''t know they had a reputation for violence!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]You''re point being? 

[/quote]My rather obvious ''point'' is that they were not all dumb arse yobs.... He''s worth millions now though has to live in LA to maintain it. Funny bloke, 5''2", 10stTakes all sortsWhy does there have to be a fucking ''point''

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]

..... and the Yids are the big boys in London now by most accounts.

[/quote]dont you mean accountants....

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="ncfcstar"]You''re point being? 

[/quote]My rather obvious ''point'' is that they were not all dumb arse yobs.... He''s worth millions now though has to live in LA to maintain it. Funny bloke, 5''2", 10stTakes all sortsWhy does there have to be a fucking ''point''[/quote]So by that you are assuming I meant they were ''all dumb arse yobs''...I don''t think I inferred that at all.  Of course there has to be a point, otherwise you are posting irrelevant rubbish!

Not as bad as us big..... beasty...... canaries? [:S]