Sign in to follow this  
Cambridge Canary :)

Transfers :)

[quote user="Cambridge Canary"]

Who do you think we will buy for 09?
Im hoping Alan lee is one of them?

[/quote]

That Aussie keeper, Alan Lee, Wade Small, possibly Dickinson and Huckerby in November.

I suspect that will be our lot unless Hoolohan, Russell or Clingan leave for a decent fee.

Just pure speculation of course. Maybe im being too optimistic, but those five would do me nicely!

I would like us to sign a right back as well, but I have a feeling that Gunn rates Otsemober.

Agreed! Bring him back as a bit part sub only ( fitness allowing), and have him as an attacking coach for the youngsters!

He unfortunatley will suffer at the hands (feet) of the brutes in Div 1. Personally I still want to remember him as I do now, not what he could end up like.

Still Hucks is a legend!

Wouldn''t want to see hucks back hes too old. Would rather his wages were used on a  younger replacement that will be able to play more than 10 games in a season and who will be able to play for us for more than one season

Yep, agreed that we need two strikers and a goalie. I also think a winger, left back and right back is a MUST! But, it all depends on whether our saleable "assets" get cashed in on doesn''t it?? Because we''re clearly as broke as a Dickensian orphan right now.

[quote user="Hucks is Legend"]stern john?[/quote]

........ back at Soton, in training for the coming season.

Well Saints will soon be in the money, so Stern John might not be good enough for them. Perhaps we can plead poverty and get the begging bowl out! Why break the habit!

Providing no one leaves, I would go for Dickinson, Lambert, Small, Flavour and another right back.

[quote user="Bob Stroud"]

[quote user="Hucks is Legend"]stern john?[/quote]

........ back at Soton, in training for the coming season.

[/quote]

ye training with them, just like McVeigh for us, i think stern john will sign

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Cambridge Canary"]

Who do you think we will buy for 09?
Im hoping Alan lee is one of them?

[/quote]

That Aussie keeper, Alan Lee, Wade Small, possibly Dickinson and Huckerby in November.

I suspect that will be our lot unless Hoolohan, Russell or Clingan leave for a decent fee.

Just pure speculation of course. Maybe im being too optimistic, but those five would do me nicely!

I would like us to sign a right back as well, but I have a feeling that Gunn rates Otsemober.

[/quote]

Add Ifil into that and it would be brilliant. Which aussie keeper are you on about though? I''d be happy with Nicky Weaver for now. If we can get Wade Small, Lee, Dickinson, Ifil and Weaver I think we would have a brilliant squad.