I hope we BEAT you next week even though you SAUCY fans will EGG on your team as you are in a bit of a STEW right now, you should have spent more BREAD in the CURRENT season(ING) as you lack BITE up front, so to bear FRUIT you need to be RAISIN of the bottom of the TABLE so WORTHINGTON needs to WHIP and STIR up your boys a TRIFLE quickly or you will get your just DESSERTS and end up in a real PICKLE with no hope of CURRYING favour in the Premier League, and that will take the BISQUIT, anyway it should be a CRACKER.

DONUT take your anger out on me,its no use crying over spilt MILK, you know you will get BATTERED and be heading for the COCA COLA league, you cant have your CAKE and EAT it you know

I must say "Off the Boil" that you are a damn sight funnier than the idiot Leicester fan that joined us briefly before the season began, to tell us these gems -

Leicester are much better than us.
Keown is the best defender outside the premiership.
Connolly is better than Huckerby.
Adams is better than Worthington.
They will get promoted easily.

I wonder where he is now ....... ?

pray tell, what exactly is a BISQUIT?

I''m familiar with the term Biscuit, but Bisquit is a new one on me, and I''m sure for a fair few other people on here...

Perhaps BISQUIT is an ancient term for a bag containing three points, in which case I hope that we manage to run off with it in its entirety.  It won''t be easy, we know, but if we play like we did on Saturday there''s more than a chance of leaving behind a plateful of ''throstle flambe''!