Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

All posters please read - just for fun

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I look like me [:|][/quote]No you don''t.

I look like me!

[:P][/quote]I look like me too, are we related?

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I look like me [:|][/quote]No you don''t.I look like me![:P]

[/quote]

I agree Lisa,but I have been told that I look like Richard Ghear, Is that how you spell it Lisa will know different

Pete, you are the image of Richard Gere!(hope that ups your credibility with the ladies a little?)[;)]Lapp - we can''t be related, you''re Greek!

This reminds me of the boro fans (i think?!) to JF Hasselbaink - "your just a fat Eddie Murphy!". I chuckled anyway.

Back to the subject i get the spouse of Dick & Dom. Great. Oh, or the gay one from The Apprentice!

So I look like Rimmer in the minds eye?  Time for a change of avatar perhaps....

[quote user="KCanary"]

This reminds me of the boro fans (i think?!) to JF Hasselbaink - "your just a fat Eddie Murphy!". I chuckled anyway.

Back to the subject i get the spouse of Dick & Dom. Great. Oh, or the gay one from The Apprentice!

[/quote]

My Bad, i mean''t ''love child'' wasn''t thinking! Thats even worse though!

[quote user="LQ"]Pete, you are the image of Richard Gere!(hope that ups your credibility with the ladies a little?)[;)]Lapp - we can''t be related, you''re Greek!

[/quote][:O]Can''t believe it, you two deny any sort of relation now, yet you both got along so well on the show......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gHvATmUsSg

Gaz Coombes and Adrian Edmondson are the two celebs that I have been likened to over the years.

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

[quote user="LQ"]aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

[/quote] [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="LQ"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I look like me [:|][/quote]No you don''t.

I look like me!

[:P][/quote]I look like me too, are we related?[/quote]

Blimey now there''s a thought, I know my dad was a bit of a lad in his day, but............................ [:D]

[quote user="LQ"]Pete, you are the image of Richard Gere!

(hope that ups your credibility with the ladies a little?)

[;)]

Lapp - we can''t be related, you''re Greek!

[/quote]

Wrong.

He''s a geek.

So you could be.

I guess.

[8-|]

Ooopss.

OTBC

Been told a few times that I look like Richard Wright!!

Except I was a half decent Keeper!!!

OTBC!

I have been told on around 50-100 times that I look like this geezer, http://www.wrestlingwiththetruth.com/big-show-is-coming-back-to-wwe/. The big show, don''t watch that sshiite wrestling, so I don''t know anything else about him. I''m actually the same size too.

It was a very loge time ago but I was mistaken several times for the late great Graham (Budgie) Paddon.  RIP.

Nowadays it is any balding bloke from Phil Mitchell to Phil Collins!!! When i was younger i was called Dennis Waterman/Minder a lot but when people started calling me Terry Nutkins it was time to shave my head!

Personally i don''t think i look like anyone famous,i will leave that to other people to decide.[Y]

[quote user="LQ"]Remind me never to argue with you, CiB!!![:S]

[/quote]What you talking about, look at that picture, he''s f*cking tiny, makes Frodo McVeigh look like Gulliver!! You could pick him up and stick him in your pocket, or just squash him under your stillettos... [;)]Being a fellow baldy, though, I get the similar Phil Collins references, but much prefer the occasional Bruce Willis one... [:)]

Urgh - I nearly squashed a frog once...[;)]Anyway, that explains the change of avatar - but why do all erm...balding men want to be Bruce Willis?What''s wrong with Craig Fleming?[8-)]