Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

All posters please read - just for fun

Pete - please don''t move this post. It''s only a bit of fun to break up the nastiness floating around at the moment

Following yesterday''s worrying likeness post this had me thinking.

All us poster''s have avators and you kind of get a feeling of what you think other poster look like. i.e. I imagine Wiz to look like Gandolf, City Angel to look like Brittney Spears, Lappinitup to look like his dog and Mr Bump to look like, well, a Mister Man. etc.

We''ve all got one, so who is your looky like?

I''ll get the ball rolling, aparently I look like Andrew Lincoln who used to be in the series Teachers and the film Love Actually [:)]

I''ve been told I look like Joaquin Phoenix, and Nemanja Vidic.....I think i''ll stick with Phoenix!

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

Pete - please don''t move this post. It''s only a bit of fun to break up the nastiness floating around at the moment

Following yesterday''s worrying likeness post this had me thinking.

All us poster''s have avators and you kind of get a feeling of what you think other poster look like. i.e. I imagine Wiz to look like Gandolf, City Angel to look like Brittney Spears, Lappinitup to look like his dog and Mr Bump to look like, well, a Mister Man. etc.

We''ve all got one, so who is your looky like?

I''ll get the ball rolling, aparently I look like Andrew Lincoln who used to be in the series Teachers and the film Love Actually [:)]

[/quote]

I was once mistaken for Alex Notman by an excitable curry-house owner in Sheringham. This added to my existing complex about my (lack of) height. However, the curry house owner proved something of an Oracle as he predicted we''d make the play-offs but not get promoted (it was at the start of the season when we lost on pens to Birmingham).

Apparently I look like a younger Nigel Havers, which isn''t such a bad looky likey! Others have said I look like the bloke who played Robin Hood on the BBC recently (whilst sporting longer, scruffy hair and a beard) and some others a bit far fetched, although I did once try the celebrity look a like application on facebook and it came out saying I was a mix between Kimi Raikkonen (sp!) and Elvis! Don''t quite get that myself but who knows!

I''ve been told I look like a young Elvis... Although that was a while ago & I now probably look like an old knackered Elvis!

Thw two people i''ve been most compared to are the snooker player Judd Trump & Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz.

"I''ll get the ball rolling, aparently I look like Andrew Lincoln who used to be in the series Teachers and the film Love Actually"

How can you mention Andrew Lincoln and NOT mention the classic ''This Life''?! What a superb show that was (for the time - 10th Anniversary Show was awful though)

Well, I was at this dinner party in Adelaide and this woman (perhaps having had too much chardonnay) said:"You look just like than American film director.""Ah, yes, Robert Redford" I simpered.Sadly, she was thinking of Steven Spielberg...

I have been told by three independent parties that I look like Ian Hislop.

Bah!

[quote user="lappinitup"]

I look like Marcus Evans![;)]

[/quote]

Shoot him!!!!!

I regularly get shouts of "Matt Daaaaaaaamon!!" (in a p*ss taking Team America style) when working in various schools, also slightly off topic but I have a friend who is the spit of Robbie Jackson from Eastenders!!! hahahaha! poor bloke!!

Facially like Dolph Lundgren; sadly a body like Gareth from the Office.

I was mistaken for Lee Marshall once (circa 1999/200) in the Market place.

Michael Ball meets Sean Astin meets Rory McGrath… can live with the first two but not happy about the last one![:$]

It''s been said that i''m a dead ringer of Prince Harry (but with more blonde than ginger hair).

Zac Efron apparently, although don''t think so myself really. I wouldn''t have him as my avatar, however. [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I look like me [:|][/quote]No you don''t.I look like me![:P]