Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk Dumpling

Can NCISA clarify it's position and answer the following questions?

[quote user="lappinitup"]

So, it''s ok for Tilly to question the club, but to question him is taboo then Cluck?

I have asked before, as has City Angel, if they intend to carry on backing the club financially in view of their tougher stance.

I think that''s a fair question so why the insults?

[/quote]

Oh you are awwwful....... but I like you.... Only teasing Lapps me old chum.

Total git isn''t he?.....   [;)]

Well he''s been lurking around on here but hasn''t chosen to answer the points.

[quote user="LQ"]Well he''s been lurking around on here but hasn''t chosen to answer the points.

[/quote]

NCFC Nark....

[quote user="lappinitup"]

So, it''s ok for Tilly to question the club, but to question him is taboo then Cluck?

I have asked before, as has City Angel, if they intend to carry on backing the club financially in view of their tougher stance.

[/quote]The insults are because he doesn''t have a coherant argument, hence the same old rehashed quotes ad nauseum.Still, keeps him off the streets I suppose.Care in the community.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

The insults are because he doesn''t have a coherant argument, hence the same old rehashed quotes ad nauseum.

Still, keeps him off the streets I suppose.

Care in the community.
[/quote]

Evenin'' tiddler...been at your mum''s drinks cabinet tonight or just the usual bag of glue?

Keep trying sonny.

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

Evenin'' tiddler...been at your mum''s drinks cabinet tonight or just the usual bag of glue?

Keep trying sonny.

[/quote]Bobby Ball circa 1978?You plagarise some classy material...I suppose it''s just a case of finding someone whose routine is as tired as yours.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

Keep trying sonny.

[/quote]

Bobby Ball circa 1978?

You plagarise some classy material...

I suppose it''s just a case of finding someone whose routine is as tired as yours.
[/quote]

Keep ''em coming Facebook boy......Such petulent posts say absolutely everything about you... and nothing whatsoever about me.

You''ll get bored way before me I can assure you..........

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

Keep trying sonny.

[/quote]Bobby Ball circa 1978?You plagarise some classy material...I suppose it''s just a case of finding someone whose routine is as tired as yours.[/quote]

Keep ''em coming Facebook boy......Such petulent posts say absolutely everything about you... and nothing whatsoever about me.

[/quote]

The way you vary your replies and putdowns is more breathtaking than your inherent wit. Keep it up! Oh I remember now, the keeping it up thing makes you a bit touchy..

[quote user="LQ"]Well he''s been lurking around on here but hasn''t chosen to answer the points.

[/quote]How do you know people are lurking on here, I''ve never seen anything like a ''registered users online'' feature on this board?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Click the ''Options'' button at the bottom of the page.[/quote]Thanks I hadn''t noticed that before and always wondered how people knew who was lurking.[Y]

Oh dear this place is getting tedious, same old same old.[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

Keep trying sonny.

[/quote]Bobby Ball circa 1978?You plagarise some classy material...I suppose it''s just a case of finding someone whose routine is as tired as yours.[/quote]

[/quote]

I was just looking for the "mark all read" button - there had to be one somewhere!That''s the only way I noticed there was an option to view users online, although for some reason I wasn''t listed even though I knew I was here. Perhaps Pete can fix this with the new review of the forum?