Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk Dumpling

Can NCISA clarify it's position and answer the following questions?

After reading the comments made by John

Tilson, Chairman of NCISA, in the EDP this morning (Friday 3rd

July) it would be helpful for NCISA to answer the following questions

:

1. What has to happen before NCISA

can give verbal support to the changes that have been made at

Norwich City during the closed season?

2. Does NCISA actually seek the old

directors to resign? This does not appear in the NCISA statement

after the meeting at St Andrews Hall.

3. Has NCISA stopped supporting the

club financially? Is the sponsorship of Ian Butterworth continuing?

Is support being given to the Academy? Is the Canary Challenge going

to run again this year?

4. What positive actions have NCISA

taken to support our club at this time of great need?

5. The statement made by NCISA after

the St Andrews Meeting was based on fans who attended the meeting.

Has NCISA undertaken any discussions with it''s own membership in

recent weeks to ascertain if the leadership of NCISA reflects their

views?

I''d like to know how they collected enough views from the members to be sure NISCA needed to make the statement, i didn''t get a call/e-mail/invitation to a sit down to discuss

Personally i feel the current NISCA Committee is in desperate need for a personnel overhaul, new blood to take the Association forward, the failings of the Committee to be heard until too late last season needs to be addressed

[quote user="Ankles50"]

I''d like to know how they collected enough views from the members to be sure NISCA needed to make the statement, i didn''t get a call/e-mail/invitation to a sit down to discuss

Personally i feel the current NISCA Committee is in desperate need for a personnel overhaul, new blood to take the Association forward, the failings of the Committee to be heard until too late last season needs to be addressed

[/quote]

To be fair if they had to contact 500 members to seek their views every time they made a statement we''d have a long wait.

They have had a personnel overhaul, there are several new committee members onboard who are making a difference in my humble opinion.

To be fair City Angel, no-one is suggesting that NCISA has to consult all its members before issuing a press statement, just like no-one seriously suggests that NCFC should consult all 18,000 season ticket holders before it appoints a manager.

However, all the majority want is an organisation that can issue logical and well reasoned press statements in touch with the commercial realities in which the Club currently finds itself operating.

Take a step back, have a hard long look at the organisation and then ask yourself, "does Ankles50''s question about change in NCISA apply to the organisation?"

[quote user="Ankles50"]

[/quote]

I raised this issue last season when they arranged the meet at Carrow Road with Doomy and Munby that Gunny walked in to late on and at the meeting previous to that just before Lee Clark left.

How many of you were listening at that time though?

It is easy to come up with such things in hindsight isn''t it?

NCISA are doing about as much as can be done prior to the new season kicking off.

If they decide to get back on the positive side of the fence prior to the new boardroom and manager proving that they have put a decent team together on the pitch then they will deserve every bit of criticism that is aimed at them.

I am sure that we will not see ANKLES50 pushing them in to action or demanding changes to the NCISA leadership, or setting up an opposing fan group though.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Ankles50"]

[/quote]

To be fair if they had to contact 500 members to seek their views every time they made a statement we''d have a long wait.

They have had a personnel overhaul, there are several new committee members onboard who are making a difference in my humble opinion.

[/quote]

Do you have any intentions of joining the committee if they prove their worth over the coming few months CA???

Having met you in person i know you do not have quite the same vocality when you have to use your voice, i on the other hand am quite prepared to take action as well as words.  I am taking a general view at the working operation of the group and will submit my constructive recommendations for consumption by the committee.

Failing that i can always follow your stance and start name calling & pigtail pulling perhaps

[quote user="Fred"]But please, will someone from NCISA actually answer the questions posed at the beginning of this thread?[/quote]

I could have a good go at answering most of them Questions based on what I know of what has been said at NCISA committee meetings Fred, but it is not really my place to do so.

[quote user="Ankles"]

Having met you in person i know you do not have quite the same vocality when you have to use your voice, i on the other hand am quite prepared to take action as well as words.  I am taking a general view at the working operation of the group and will submit my constructive recommendations for consumption by the committee.

Failing that i can always follow your stance and start name calling & pigtail pulling perhaps

[/quote]

I think you already have followed my stance as you put it... [:$]

When group like NCISA has the support of people like Smudger (who think we should be driven into Admin) and the support of CA and Cluck is God who would be "sick" if the club was successful ...........

Then you know its basically turned into a "hating" organisation.........

They are basically becoming totally irrelevant and have been overtaken by more professional fan groups.

The directors group went about things the correct way.

They (as fans) put their money where their mouths were and bought a decent chunk of ownership in the club

They were EXTREMELY vocal about how badly the club was being run at the board level (which we can all agree on) but always remained professional in their dealings with the club.

It was never personal or spiteful. It was always constructive, they offered alternative ideas/help. Nothing that would directly hurt the club.

Eventually their patience/professionalism paid off and Mr Alan Bowkett was offered the position of chairman despite being a very vocal critic of the board.

/END OF

[quote user="USAcanary"]

When group like NCISA has the support of people like Smudger (who think we should be driven into Admin) and the support of CA and Cluck is God who would be "sick" if the club was successful ...........

They are basically becoming totally irrelevant and have been overtaken by more professional fan groups.

They (as fans) put their money where their mouths were and bought a decent chunk of ownership in the club

They were EXTREMELY vocal about how badly the club was being run at the board level (which we can all agree on) but always remained professional in their dealings with the club.

It was never personal or spiteful. It was always constructive, they offered alternative ideas/help. Nothing that would directly hurt the club.

Eventually their patience/professionalism paid off and Mr Alan Bowkett was offered the position of chairman despite being a very vocal critic of the board.

/END OF

[/quote]

You haven''t got a clue have you?  The day I support any such organisation will be the same day I start likeing Yanks... In other words..never.....

Your argument then is both pointless and misguided... I fear however that CA will be less than pleased with being dumped in the same camp as Cluck.

Go bomb North Korea and start another war. It''s been soooooo long since the last one.

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="USAcanary"]

/END OF

[/quote]

You haven''t got a clue have you?  The day I support any such organisation will be the same day I start likeing Yanks... In other words..never.....

Your argument then is both pointless and misguided... I fear however that CA will be less than pleased with being dumped in the same camp as Cluck.

Go bomb North Korea and start another war. It''s been soooooo long since the last one.

[/quote]

[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j12/dreamer_bj21/swan.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="USAcanary"]Oh and thank you for proving my point you are nothing but a hate filled person.[/quote]

C ya...

Hating you already.........

[quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

I''m very offended at your comment USA canary, I love this club as much as anyone else which is why I''ve renewed my season ticket year after year for over 25 years plus  bought shares to help them. Don''t ever think that I don''t want my club to be successful I would give anything for that to happen.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

I''m very offended at your comment USA canary, I love this club as much as anyone else which is why I''ve renewed my season ticket year after year for over 25 years plus  bought shares to help them. Don''t ever think that I don''t want my club to be successful I would give anything for that to happen.

[/quote]

To be honest CA...and with my reasonable hat on... I ''ve been very impressed at how you have shaped your views over time based on events at the club. We had our differences early on but feel that we are now largely singing from the same song sheet...but maybe more choral on your part than me.

We all love our club. but some of us have preferred to use tough love rather than the more gentle variety.... [:)]

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

To be honest CA...and with my reasonable hat on... I ''ve been very impressed at how you have shaped your views over time based on events at the club. We had our differences early on but feel that we are now largely singing from the same song sheet...but maybe more choral on your part than me.

We all love our club. but some of us have preferred to use tough love rather than the more gentle variety.... [:)]

[/quote]

Don''t flatter yourself Cluck. CA is a true supporter. Disappointed at the current status for sure but, unlike you, she was there singing the praises when the club made the playoffs and subsequently won the Championship title. When the fortunes of the club improve again ( and they will under this board ) then CA will be happily singing the praises of the club. I don''t expect any similar reaction on your part.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t flatter yourself Cluck. CA is a true supporter. Disappointed at the current status for sure but, unlike you, she was there singing the praises when the club made the playoffs and subsequently won the Championship title. When the fortunes of the club improve again ( and they will under this board ) then CA will be happily singing the praises of the club. I don''t expect any similar reaction on your part.

[/quote]

I can smell urine again.......

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Really? Didn''t anyone tell you that birds generally have no sense of smell. Vultures are one of the rare exceptions. It''s a fact.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Really? Didn''t anyone tell you that birds generally have no sense of smell. Vultures are one of the rare exceptions. It''s a fact.

[/quote]

Automated reply service......

You have now exceeded your limit of replies and a fee will be payable should you require further attention.....

Do not reply to this email as it will be ignored by the recipient and duly shoved up your arse.

Thank you.

Goodbye.

[quote user="GMF"]To be fair City Angel, no-one is suggesting that NCISA has to consult all its members before issuing a press statement, just like no-one seriously suggests that NCFC should consult all 18,000 season ticket holders before it appoints a manager. However, all the majority want is an organisation that can issue logical and well reasoned press statements in touch with the commercial realities in which the Club currently finds itself operating. Take a step back, have a hard long look at the organisation and then ask yourself, "does Ankles50''s question about change in NCISA apply to the organisation?"[/quote]

I generally agree that NCISA doesn''t represent the majority BUT Tilson has made two very good points in his statement which are very pertinent - 1. You shouldn''t put the Chief Executive Officer on the Board and 2. The local newspaper man shouldn''t be on the Board. Where now is the accountability? Any third party audit or regulatory body would tell you these are two things which are not recommended for a "community" organisation such as a football club. The same mistakes are being repeated. It means we are completely dependent on Bowkett to be strong - he may well be, but the organisational structure should build in some failsafes. Pretty basic stuff.

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Automated reply service......

You have now exceeded your limit of replies and a fee will be payable should you require further attention.....

Do not reply to this email as it will be ignored by the recipient and duly shoved up your arse.

Thank you.

Goodbye.

[/quote]

Cluck, some of the time I think your a prick, but comments like that make my hour and I was actually laughing out and loud.

Good points, sgncfc.

I think Bowkett well be strong. His business records suggests this. His first comments from his position are very promising. Good to hear someone from the club talking up the need for a one season in Division 1 and being back in the Championship.

It''s that uncertainty which makes me so lovable CIB........ [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Fred"]But please, will someone from NCISA actually answer the questions posed at the beginning of this thread?[/quote]I could have a good go at answering most of them Questions based on what I know of what has been said at NCISA committee meetings Fred, but it is not really my place to do so.[/quote]How would you know what was said at commitee meetings smudger? Have you been co-opted?

Seems strange that nobody from that commitee has tried to answer the OP.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Fred"]But please, will someone from NCISA actually answer the questions posed at the beginning of this thread?[/quote]I could have a good go at answering most of them Questions based on what I know of what has been said at NCISA committee meetings Fred, but it is not really my place to do so.[/quote]How would you know what was said at commitee meetings smudger? Have you been co-opted?

Seems strange that nobody from that commitee has tried to answer the OP.

[/quote]

You petty little sniveler Lapdog......I bet you''re just like Hodges the ARP warden in real life aren''t you?

Nah nah na nah nah and all that..... [N]

So, it''s ok for Tilly to question the club, but to question him is taboo then Cluck?

I have asked before, as has City Angel, if they intend to carry on backing the club financially in view of their tougher stance.

I think that''s a fair question so why the insults?