Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

The new board will save our club!

[quote user="singing canary"]last space on the board wiz ,someone with some cash or is this going to be kept quiet untill the transfer window shuts for obvious reasons.[/quote]

He''s already there!!

hence the quote i may invest later ..?(bowkett)

at a guess he has but no one is being told for the reason i said earlier .

yet mcnally i feel is going to have a bigger role than everyone thinks .

just a feeling to be honest as i fail to see why he would come here with the wealth of premiership experience he has unless it is seriously worth his while.

[quote user="First Wizard"]]

He just seems more mello on there Angel...............or I am![;)]

[/quote]

You''re mellowing with age Wizard just like me [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

As for Cam glad you''re warning to him but why weren''t you impressed with his posts/info on here then, he hasn''t changed his style from what I can see.

[/quote]You''ve changed your tune as well then CA..........

Andy, I''m desperate for change, any change. A sad admission but there you go.

At least we have in the Chairman and Chief Exec, two people who can actually speak english to the media in an intelligent way. An improvement of image to the club that was badly needed.

A small step but at least it is a step forward. If the Chairman is a tough man than i hope he deploys this skill when dealing with Delia/MWJ. They don''t like anyone telling them they''re wrong so, as i say, interesting times!!

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="cityangel"]

As for Cam glad you''re warning to him but why weren''t you impressed with his posts/info on here then, he hasn''t changed his style from what I can see.

[/quote]

You''ve changed your tune as well then CA..........
[/quote]

I haven''t changed my tune about Cam one little bit, was just pleased that Wizard was warming to him and had found a new friend.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Why do you not like him or his posts?

[/quote]

I don''t dislike him as I''ve never met him but I find his posts rather patronising. He talks down to people and continually refers to ''''just had a chat with so and so''s agent, her upstairs spoke to this footballer and he said blah blah blah, my source tells me so and so, just gives the impression that he knows everyone and anything important and thinks he''s better than everyone else. Plus I find it odd that a ColU fan would spend so much of his time, virtually daily on two Norwich City websites and doesn''t post on any of the main CoU sites.

Anyway lets get back to talking about whether the new board will save our club [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Here''s a thought CA. Maybe, just maybe, Cam doesn''t get chased around by pitchfork wielding yokels demanding to see his birth certificate and ten away ticket stubs over there. I''ve had a quick look and he certainly doesn''t seem to get as much abuse which means he can pass on whatever little snippets of information he does have without getting involved in pointless slanging matches. Not that I''m pointing the finger at anyone in particular here..................obviously.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Here''s a thought CA. Maybe, just maybe, Cam doesn''t get chased around by pitchfork wielding yokels demanding to see his birth certificate and ten away ticket stubs over there. I''ve had a quick look and he certainly doesn''t seem to get as much abuse which means he can pass on whatever little snippets of information he does have without getting involved in pointless slanging matches. Not that I''m pointing the finger at anyone in particular here..................obviously.
[/quote]

If you maybe read some of the posts where people got annoyed with Cam you''ll see there were lots of people who got irritated by him rather than just me. No he doesn''t get moaned at on that site but then its a very small community  compared to this one.

Maybe we can get back to talking about Norwich City now

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Why do you not like him or his posts?

[/quote]

I don''t dislike him as I''ve never met him but I find his posts rather patronising. He talks down to people and continually refers to ''''just had a chat with so and so''s agent, her upstairs spoke to this footballer and he said blah blah blah, my source tells me so and so, just gives the impression that he knows everyone and anything important and thinks he''s better than everyone else. Plus I find it odd that a ColU fan would spend so much of his time, virtually daily on two Norwich City websites and doesn''t post on any of the main CoU sites.

Anyway lets get back to talking about whether the new board will save our club [:)]

[/quote]

Maybe he does know a lot of people in the trade, if your a journal and been inthe business for a while, then you are bound to have contacts with agents etc, remember that agents are the major source of leaks in football and it is in their and the players interest to leak to a journo, knowing full well that it will be printed.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Here''s a thought CA. Maybe, just maybe, Cam doesn''t get chased around by pitchfork wielding yokels demanding to see his birth certificate and ten away ticket stubs over there. I''ve had a quick look and he certainly doesn''t seem to get as much abuse which means he can pass on whatever little snippets of information he does have without getting involved in pointless slanging matches. Not that I''m pointing the finger at anyone in particular here..................obviously.
[/quote]

If you maybe read some of the posts where people got annoyed with Cam you''ll see there were lots of people who got irritated by him rather than just me. No he doesn''t get moaned at on that site but then its a very small community  compared to this one.

[/quote]

Put simply....He''s a patronising tw*t who''d sell his granny for a story.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually i will say this, if he kept his input to his inside knowledge instead of winding people up he''d make a very welcome addition to this site.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually i will say this, if he kept his input to his inside knowledge instead of winding people up he''d make a very welcome addition to this site.

[/quote]

As you know...I''m very tolerant as an individual but he even got on my tits....

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As you know...I''m very tolerant as an individual but he even got on my tits....

[/quote]

Had you only given him permission for a quick kiss?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Smudger"]

Surprise, Surprise... WIZ swings with popular opinion SHOCK HORROR!!! [:$]

[/quote]

I''ve never done that in my life................and you know it!

[/quote]

your saying that tongue in cheek  surely ?

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Fair enough Art.[/quote]

Ha ha; take enough air out of that and you are only left with wind!

So it''s this new Board that Wizard wants out now then?How odd. 

[quote user="LQ"]So it''s this new Board that Wizard wants out now then?

How odd.

[/quote]

Three words LQ:

I WAS WRONG.

You should try them sometime![:|]

[quote user="Chip20"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Fair enough Art.[/quote]

Ha ha; take enough air out of that and you are only left with wind!

[/quote]

LMAO [:D]