Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

The new board will save our club!

Trust me.

Cam reckons the new Chairmain does have wealth and he''s bloody ruthless (be worried Bryan) and in his CW interview he''s said promotion MUST be achieved this season.

I like him already.[Y]

All mouth and no action... I am sure he will fit in very well at Carrow Road.

Surprise, Surprise... WIZ swings with popular opinion SHOCK HORROR!!! [:$]

Totally agree Wiz.

A most impressive business man. Are some of our cap doffing supporters ready for him? This could be interesting!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I''ve never done that in my life................and you know it!

[quote user="Smudger"]

All mouth and no action... I am sure he will fit in very well at Carrow Road.

[/quote]

Suprise suprise you open your pointless mouth again

I think that they will do well here, not sure if they have money but I''m sure they will assist the best they can and try and get new investment.

[quote user="Smudger"]

All mouth and no action.

[/quote]I think Smudger''s opinion on this has to be respected. His knowledge of high finance and the world of business and the City of London is second to none...

really depends on if they going to fund this promotion drive .

no decent players no chance .

not that i dont think the latest recruits will be usefull yet promotion comes with bringing in the best players in that division or higher ability .

a striker or two proven to at least have the ability to score 15-20 goals per season is a total must sadly we have not had our own free scoring striker for a few seasons now.

if we dont then sadly i see nothing more than a mid table finish.

we need to spend money on young proven players not pot luck gambles as we have done for so long and failed .

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Smudger"] All mouth and no action.[/quote]I think Smudger''s opinion on this has to be respected. His knowledge of high finance and the world of business and the City of London is second to none...[/quote]Could it be that things are starting to move in the right direction and he''s panicking?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Trust me.

Cam reckons the new Chairmain does have wealth and he''s bloody ruthless (be worried Bryan) and in his CW interview he''s said promotion MUST be achieved this season.

I like him already.[Y]

[/quote]Cam this, Cam that. Is that where all your opinions originate from?

Trust me.

I like him already.[Y]

[/quote]So the presence of Delia and MWJ no longer bothers you?Okayyy... [8-)]

[quote user="...."][quote user="First Wizard"]

Trust me.

I like him already.[Y]

[/quote]

Cam this, Cam that. Is that where all your opinions originate from?
[/quote]

Whether you like it or not, he knows more than most of us put together!

I like the bit where the chairman says:“I believe the changes announced today are a first step and I am

particularly looking forward to working with David to ensure my

13-year-old son''s dreams for our club become a reality.”
So it''s time for topless cheerleaders and a free Nintendo Wii with every match ticket!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="...."][quote user="First Wizard"]

Trust me.

I like him already.[Y]

[/quote]Cam this, Cam that. Is that where all your opinions originate from?[/quote]

[/quote]

And your point???

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Trust me.

I like him already.[Y]

[/quote]

So the presence of Delia and MWJ no longer bothers you?

Okayyy... [8-)]
[/quote]

Yes, you know damn well it does, but I''m not beating myself up about it any longer.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Smudger"] All mouth and no action.[/quote]I think Smudger''s opinion on this has to be respected. His knowledge of high finance and the world of business and the City of London is second to none...[/quote]Could it be that things are starting to move in the right direction and he''s panicking?[/quote]Lappinitup, you''re assuming a kind of rational response! But what would be funny would be if Bowkett suddenly started advocating Smudger''s pet remedy - going into administration!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Trust me.

I like him already.[Y]

[/quote]So the presence of Delia and MWJ no longer bothers you?Okayyy... [8-)][/quote]

Yes, you know damn well it does, but I''m not beating myself up about it any longer.

[/quote]Oh go on, just a few more punches.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Trust me.

I like him already.[Y]

[/quote]So the presence of Delia and MWJ no longer bothers you?Okayyy... [8-)][/quote]

[/quote]Oh go on, just a few more punches.[/quote][:D] Quote of the damn day mate [Y]

Trust me.

I like him already.[Y]

[/quote]His wealth is probably only slightly more than Delia (before her 11M investment) so don''t expect too much.  I''m with you here the new members (McNally and the Chairman) [EDP I''ll wait on] seem to know their stuff, need some main stream investment now, which I can''t see coming too soon, and we should be back in the Championship.  (Reckon we have a good shout this year)

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="...."][quote user="First Wizard"]

Trust me.

I like him already.[Y]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Have you changed your mind about Cam then Wizard, always got the impression you weren''t his biggest fan??

[quote user="cityangel"]

Have you changed your mind about Cam then Wizard, always got the impression you weren''t his biggest fan??

[/quote]

I don''t know how you can put "changed your mind" and "Wizard" in the same sentence.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I''ve never done that in my life................and you know it!

[/quote]

No never... [:$]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I don''t know how you can put "changed your mind" and "Wizard" in the same sentence.

[/quote]

I''ve changed bugger all..................new board![:S]

[quote user="First Wizard"]We''re right slap bang in the transfer season, now here''s an idea, lets tell everyone how much we''ve got![:S][/quote]

I have a better idea... why lets not pretend that we are skint (after all we are anyway) then no decent player or agent will be interested in speaking to little old Norwich.

We can however save up our NO MONEY for the next transfer window to repeat the same old scenario... [:$]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="...."][quote user="First Wizard"]

Trust me.

I like him already.[Y]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He''s a reporter Angel, and can go where we can''t, so that make him my new best friend!