Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Lee IN, Hoolahan OUT

this isnt from an insider its from a post back in june on a palace forum where the guy told them about Ambrose and Sears before they happened. Also told them that they were in talks with Lita, which Warnock has now confirmed.

He now says Lee and Kisnorbo will be confirmed on Friday or early next week.

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=88153&page=14

If you read the whole thread you will see this guy seems really reliable.

If Gunn swaps Hoolahan for that donkey Lee he should be hung drawn and quatered , dickhead has not got a clue .

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Yes, Hoolahan is Shit.e, he is so bad, infact the worst player in history.[/quote]

Well not quite... Alan Lee is worse for starters... [;)]

[quote user="Gunns NO Legend"]If Gunn swaps Hoolahan for that donkey Lee he should be hung drawn and quatered , dickhead has not got a clue .[/quote]No need for the insults. In fact, no need for you at all.If it''s a straight swap, then yes - I would be peeved as well. If it''s cash (and I''m talking £500K+ at least) and Lee, maybe I''ll be more agreeable.

Have you seen either of them play, from your little damp ridden bed sit (sorry that''s just how I imagine you)?

God if only we could Lambert in. Lambert, Lambert. Lambert - I come over all strange when I type it....

Thanks NCFC Lad

Your posts on here are always insightful, proving that anyone can make a prediction based on gossip on the internet/in papers.

Look it''s easy:

Norwich will sign a goalkeeper and a striker in the next week, while Sammy Clingan will move to coventry or sheffield wednesday. Gunn narrowing his striking options down to Liam Dickinson and Alan Lee; while he remains hopeful of landing Colin Doyle.

Watch this space

[quote user="ncfclad"]in the next few days...[/quote]

You told us that yesterday in another thread [:)]

[quote user="ncfclad"]in the next few days...[/quote]

What worries me about this story, is that the original Alan Lee loan deal news was on a South London paper (might have been the Croydon Advertiser) first, and the same paper ran another Lee story last week, but admittedly it did not mention Hoolahan.

If I had the choice of one of the two, I''d keep Hoolahan.

[quote user="ncfclad"]this guy seems really reliable.[/quote]Hopefully about as reliable as the QPR fan who was certain Evans was joining them on loan last summer.

I have to say this topic is getting as tired as the Ronaldo to Real discussion was, so much so I''m starting not to care anymore and I think Hoolahan is an excellent player.

I Heard Hoolahan Wants To Stay. Plus On A Video On Canaries World Gunn Said He Isn''t Expecting Players To Leave. Just To Get Players In. And Surely Clingan Would Have Gone By Now Too?

Better Not Be True Anyway. Wes Is Far Better Than Lee.

[quote user="Smudger"]I would rather we keep Hoolahan and Hoolahan is s. hite![/quote]I reckon we could probably work out how many times you saw him play Smudger and I bet they could be counted on the fingers of one hand.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Smudger"]I would rather we keep Hoolahan and Hoolahan is s. hite![/quote]

I reckon we could probably work out how many times you saw him play Smudger and I bet they could be counted on the fingers of one hand.
[/quote]Have you taken into account that smudger has more fingers than most of us? [;)]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Cureton''s scoring record is terrrible, dump him.[/quote]

Fixed.

[/quote]LOLage, as I believe the young people say. [:D]

But how can that be possible?? Nelson is no longer our player as he is out of contract..he is no longer our player so why would we have anything to do with what happens to him?!?

Plus if you havent noticed, Lee and his agent are being very arrogant and won''t take the wages. Warnock said our valuation of him does not match their''s, and Lee is not willing to take that much of a pay cut!!!

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Smudger"]I would rather we keep Hoolahan and Hoolahan is s. hite![/quote]I reckon we could probably work out how many times you saw him play Smudger and I bet they could be counted on the fingers of one hand.[/quote]Not unless said man had no fingers on one hand.