Sign in to follow this  
dartfordboy

Dartford vs Norwich ( Sat 11th July)

[quote user="dartfordboy"]

[quote user="lynn canary"]Anybody know if the game will be on the radio ?[/quote]

There will be live radio coverage on www.dartfordfootballclub.co.uk/audio . It will be a bit biased towards Dartford but still it''s coverage!

If you were just looking for live updates then www.dartfordfootballclub.co.uk/forum will be providing that aswell.

Radio Kent are also looking into the possibility of broadcasting the game but nothing has yet been decided.

The first two options are definites though.

[/quote]

Okay thanks for the help.

[quote user="lynn canary"]Anybody know if the game will be on the radio ?[/quote]

There will be live radio coverage on www.dartfordfootballclub.co.uk/audio . It will be a bit biased towards Dartford but still it''s coverage!

If you were just looking for live updates then www.dartfordfootballclub.co.uk/forum will be providing that aswell.

Radio Kent are also looking into the possibility of broadcasting the game but nothing has yet been decided.

The first two options are definites though.

[/quote]

Okay thanks for the help.

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="dartfordboy"]

[/quote]

If Radio Kent broadcast it, their commentaries are usually very easy to access via their website.  I don''t know who the commentator might be but if its Lord Chas (Charles Webster) you are in for a treat!

[/quote]

Oh god , not a Webbsfleet fan! [;)]

[quote user="dartfordboy"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="dartfordboy"]

[/quote]

If Radio Kent broadcast it, their commentaries are usually very easy to access via their website.  I don''t know who the commentator might be but if its Lord Chas (Charles Webster) you are in for a treat!

[/quote]

[/quote]

"Cheer Cheer here Come Fleet........"  [:D]

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="dartfordboy"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="dartfordboy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"Cheer Cheer here Come Fleet........"  [:D]

[/quote]have fun in the conference next seasonT..O...R....[:P]

Careful sunshine, I might just wave my Trophy at you [;)]

Good luck for the forthcoming season by the way....met some very friendly Torquay fans in Stanmore car park on my way to Wembley last year who, strangely enough, came from Derby?? 

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

Careful sunshine, I might just wave my Trophy at you [;)]

Good luck for the forthcoming season by the way....met some very friendly Torquay fans in Stanmore car park on my way to Wembley last year who, strangely enough, came from Derby?? 

[/quote]im in norwich, we turn up everywhere which i find odd. places like cambridge, histoon and wembley were short trips for me!i dont think we will stay up unless we sign some real quality, we havent done much yet.

You think you''ve got problems!!!  The Fleet have slashed their weekly playing budget to less than half of last years; lost most of their long-standing players and today the Chairman, who was also acting CEO, has resigned.  Happy to stay up in the Conf. Prem. this year!!

[quote user="Lord Horn"]You think you''ve got problems!!!  The Fleet have slashed their weekly playing budget to less than half of last years; lost most of their long-standing players and today the Chairman, who was also acting CEO, has resigned.  Happy to stay up in the Conf. Prem. this year!![/quote]really, i thought the club was quite well placed with the myfootballclub scheme...?

as well as the usual internet match commentary found on the Dartford unofficial forum: [url]http://www.dartfordfootballclub.co.uk/audio/[/url]kentishfootball.co.uk will be covering the game:[url]http://www.kentishfootball.co.uk/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4618&Itemid=44[/url]this is in the form of text updates.if the Dartford video man is going, then there will be YouTube highlights.There''s usually match pix on [url]www.thedarts.eu[/url] & after a while YouTube highlights appear in betterquality on [url]www.sonytino.com[/url]hope this is of some use.

[quote user="sbarker"]as well as the usual internet match commentary found on the Dartford unofficial forum: [url]http://www.dartfordfootballclub.co.uk/audio/[/url][/quote]now i''ve just mentioned it, it won''t be happening: [url]http://www.dartfordfootballclub.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,6432.msg91310.html#msg91310[/url]

[quote user="sbarker"]as well as the usual internet match commentary found on the Dartford unofficial forum: [url]http://www.dartfordfootballclub.co.uk/audio/[/url]kentishfootball.co.uk will be covering the game:[url]http://www.kentishfootball.co.uk/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4618&Itemid=44[/url]this is in the form of text updates.if the Dartford video man is going, then there will be YouTube highlights.There''s usually match pix on [url]www.thedarts.eu[/url] & after a while YouTube highlights appear in betterquality on [url]www.sonytino.com[/url]hope this is of some use.[/quote]Thank you

Couldn''t get the quote to work properly so this reply is for Missing in Action in relation to his previous post:-

Would have been OK if all original 30,000+ MyFC members had renewed.  After year 1, only 9,500 of us kept up the membership so funds have dipped significantly. Although the club, unlike many in the Conference and the Football League, has no debts to speak of.

well. us gulls got lucky due to a local consortium taking over and funding us. we were in the dire * before though because we had made bad mistakes before.Ebbsfleet (G&N) were always a resonable conference team, so it was a good base of which to push up from.what did you pay for the membership and what does it entitle you to?

The following was posted on the Darts forum.  gary was happy for me to post it on here:-

If there are any Norwich fans reading this who would be interested in airing their thoughts on Cody McDonald and Princes Park Stadium tomorrow for the Pure DFC Podcast, can you either send me a message on here, or email gary.clark@gmail.com

Really looking forward to the game now although I hope it isn''t going to be a totally one-sided affair.

I''ll be flogging programmes pre-game if anyone wants to say hello... I''ll be the one in the Ipswich shirt. ( Joking of course!) [:D]

The possible bad news for both sets of fans is that Cody may not play! Apparently he has been off training with a Stomach upset and only returned to training today. Heard this in an interview with Gunny on the radio a minute ago.

Well, it was a good competetive first half hour but then it was all yours. Nice meeting some of your fans and good luck in the upcoming season. Although, not quite the 2000 fans you were rumoured to bring down.

Hope you enjoyed your day at PP and it would be nice and much appreciated if you could give some feedback!

Cheers!  [Y]

Well, it was a good competetive first half hour but then it was all yours. Nice meeting some of your fans and good luck in the upcoming season. Although, not quite the 2000 fans you were rumoured to bring down.

Hope you enjoyed your day at PP and it would be nice and much appreciated if you could give some feedback!

Cheers!  [Y]

[/quote]Dartfordboy.Just wanted to say cheers mate for your advice before the game and nice one for being part of what I thought was a really nice set up. Lovely ground and I enjoyed the banter with you lot too. Best of luck this season

Just back from game, a good run out and a nice little ground. A little excited about this Serbian prospect but not at the thought of McVeigh joining us, he reminded me of Molby without the skill! Very rotund!

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Just back from game, a good run out and a nice little ground. A little excited about this Serbian prospect but not at the thought of McVeigh joining us, he reminded me of Molby without the skill! Very rotund![/quote]

Agreed a really nice set-up, McVeigh wasn''t the only one though, Matty and the trialist Nielson look a little round.

Agree Nielson and Patty looked a little overweight but i was impressed with both of them.

I think Patty could be very useful this season if he stays. Nielson looked promising. he played for nearly the whole game, was willing to take players on, passed well and scored an excellent goal. On first showing he looks worth a shout.

Well impressed with the ground. Dartford has an excellent set up and i wish them well for the coming season.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Agree Nielson and Patty looked a little overweight but i was impressed with both of them.

I think Patty could be very useful this season if he stays. Nielson looked promising. he played for nearly the whole game, was willing to take players on, passed well and scored an excellent goal. On first showing he looks worth a shout.

Well impressed with the ground. Dartford has an excellent set up and i wish them well for the coming season.[/quote]i agree about Neilson. Looked tidy I thought. It''s funny how perception is shaped though. I''m gathering that people thought that Pattison looked slimmer that Paul McSmall. He wasn''t - he''s bloomin large! It''s just that he played a lot better than McVeigh, put himself about more and has a touch. His floated assist for Martin was ace!

Was a really good afternoon out...nice tidy ground with a great atmosphere and good humour from the locals. Better facilities than some of the holes we visit in the Championship...Crystal palace and Bristol City to name a couple...wish the Darts well for the forthcoming season

Match photos from today: [url]http://www.dartfordfootballclub.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,6450.msg91440.html#msg91440[/url]

[quote user="Romantic"][quote user="dartfordboy"]

Glad to hear so many of you are coming down to watch this friendly, it could well be the first time we are outnumbered at Princes Park!

Also, I''m pretty sure there won''t be segregation or at least i hope not so i look forward to banter between you guys and of course seeing how Cody has progressed.

If you have any queries or questions about anything feel free to ask or join the nice bunch at the dartfordfootballclub.co.uk .

Up the darts!

[/quote]

Hi Dartfordboy.

Nice to meet you and cheers for extending a hello to us. Did I notice a little golf course next to the stadium on Google Maps? If so I might bring my bats and have a wack before the game.
[/quote]

Did you manage to get a game of golf in?