Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Ryan Bertrand is signing!

[quote user="Mushroom"]...for Reading. So we can hit that vague rumour of him returning right on the head now.[/quote]

Oh, that''s clever. Did everyone see what Mushroom did there? If you looked at the title of this topic you may actually think that Ryan Bertrand is signing for us, when in reality he is signing for Reading. The really clever bit is that you do not find this out until you look at the original post. Brilliant ruse Mushroom, you never know it might just catch on.

if dury can get fit and keep fit i would have him over bertrand anyway

dury has had injury problems but before that he was one of the best left backs in the championship he is a very good left back .

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="Mushroom"]...for Reading. So we can hit that vague rumour of him returning right on the head now.[/quote]

Oh, that''s clever. Did everyone see what Mushroom did there? If you looked at the title of this topic you may actually think that Ryan Bertrand is signing for us, when in reality he is signing for Reading. The really clever bit is that you do not find this out until you look at the original post. Brilliant ruse Mushroom, you never know it might just catch on.

[/quote]

Morbid Dullard....Oh yes you are!  

Drury on his day is a much better full back, age is not on his side but he has experience at this level which, as long as he stays fit, will be crucial.

agreed mushroom very solid defender worked very well with hucks on the left hand side .

he had needed a operation for a long time now he has had it and can get back to full fitness.

one of the few roeder did not get shot of .

i for one am fairly glad he did not and hopefully see some of the old reliable dury back .

I think he has finally realised that he is not going to break into the Chelsea squad. That would explain why last season he was far from his best. I hope things go well for him at Reading and he ends up back in the Championship.

I think he has finally realised that he is not going to break into the Chelsea squad. That would explain why last season he was far from his best. I hope things go well for him at Reading and he ends up back in the Premership.

[quote user="singing canary"]if dury can get fit and keep fit i would have him over bertrand anyway dury has had injury problems but before that he was one of the best left backs in the championship he is a very good left back .[/quote]

me too!!

[quote user="singing canary"]agreed mushroom very solid defender worked very well with hucks on the left hand side .

he had needed a operation for a long time now he has had it and can get back to full fitness.

one of the few roeder did not get shot of .

i for one am fairly glad he did not and hopefully see some of the old reliable dury back .[/quote]DRURY

[quote user="singing canary"]if dury can get fit and keep fit i would have him over bertrand anyway

dury has had injury problems but before that he was one of the best left backs in the championship he is a very good left back .[/quote]Drury is awful, so slow, can''t pass, can''t cross, Ahh we need a new LB desperately.

[quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="singing canary"]if dury can get fit and keep fit i would have him over bertrand anyway

dury has had injury problems but before that he was one of the best left backs in the championship he is a very good left back .[/quote]Drury is awful, so slow, can''t pass, can''t cross, Ahh we need a new LB desperately.[/quote]agreed.he cant mark or tackle properly, those are his main problems, his crossing ability is the least of his problems.

trouble with drury is that he stands off his man way too much. the winger has all the time in the world to pick a cross.

couldnt agree more...drury is definitely not the answer at left back. he does stand off far too much (semmy?) and his reading of the game is suspect IMHO.he got found out in the prem but we forgive that becuase its a top league....we also forgive his failiure to mark his man due to the fatc that he used to be on the city youth ranks therefore must bleed yellow and green.....much the same reason people seem to think Russell is some kind of super man where as in actual fact he is an average at best league 1 centre mid.i know our finances are not so great and possibly drury wil ldo ok in league one, but if we do by some fluke make it back up to the chumpionship we need much much better quality....and as for semmy...........where is the right back?!?! IF this management team cannot see that we need 2 decent full backs then we are in trouble.

[quote user="The Undertaker"]

Not that we should care, but he''s joined them on loan.

17.33 Reading have agreed a deal to sign Ryan Bertrand on a season-long loan deal from Chelsea

[/quote]

Probably so he can still lord it about saying he''s a Chelsea player and telling young girls how much money his watch is worth.

[quote user="andrew norwichcity"]i do remember hearing he was shagging some girl i went to 6th form with. although i wouldnt have said no[/quote]who to, Ryan Bertrand? Ooo-er.

[quote user="Fonejacker"][quote user="andrew norwichcity"]i do remember hearing he was shagging some girl i went to 6th form with. although i wouldnt have said no
[/quote]

who to, Ryan Bertrand? Ooo-er.
[/quote]

He shagged a few girls I know too, he used to love it in Mercy. I bet he comes back at some point next season too.