Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

Re: Norwich Hooligan Rivals For League 1

[quote user="BIC"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

Bloody hell this must be silly Sunday! Christ, if you want a ding dong join the Forces you silly idiots. Apparently you two are a right couple of plebs.

[/quote]

Is that what you said to your ''naughty'' son? who by your own account is a total pleb too.
[/quote]

Actually i did dis-own him and he was in the forces and turned his life around at a young age, unlike these two it seems.

[quote user="The Ginger Twins"]

We have lived more life than any of you mugs.

Ever since my dad brought me a chip shop in lowestoftt, i know the streets.

[/quote]

Lived more life!!! You Pair of muppets!! When was u in the jungle Lungi getting shot at by the "westside boys" or was you with me in the middle of a mine field 2 miles off the coast of Iraq having to drag dead bodies out of the water from a helicopter crash??? No dont think so. So F%%K off you Ginger Pricks. I only know where you sit as there is a strong smell off cats piss and milk near me!!

Nobbers!!!

[quote user="Bexley"] And they all have ''funny'' eyes.[/quote]

what do you mean by that exactly?

I reckon if you said that about asian people, some on here would be going on about racism at you.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

I reckon if you said that about asian people, some on here would be going on about racism at you.

[/quote]

How can I put this..................the ginger people I have met...................they have funny eyes.

Hope that clarifies.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[/quote]

Bloody Gingerists!

[quote user="Bexley"][quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[/quote]

How can I put this..................the ginger people I have met...................they have funny eyes.

Hope that clarifies.

[/quote]

Oh, and being ginger isn''t a rece by the way 

[quote user="Bexley"][quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[/quote]

Hope that clarifies.

[/quote]

No not clarified in the slightest, you''ve simply put the exact same thing? [^o)]

[quote user="The Ginger Twins"][quote user="West_London_Canary"]

Ginger Twins is clearly on a wind up and all of you have fallen for it!

Hook, line and sinker!

[/quote]

F*ck you! Everyone whos in the know, knows us muppet.

[/quote]

Just your mum then

Well you asked me what I meant & I have explained.

If you still do not understand then don''t worry about it.

[/quote]

Oh go on then, I''ll humour you as well, which chip shop has your daddy bought you in Lowestoft?

I know the area quite well as I lived there for over twenty years and I still go back there a lot.

I look forward to your reply! [:)]

[/quote]

That is possibly one of the funniest things ive ever read. Honestly has me laughing my ass off.

I know who the ginger twins are, I also remember when they first appeared in the Barclay a few years ago BOTH IN REPLICA SHIRTS.  The term ginger twins came from a few of the "faces" who were taking the piss out of them, and they looked all rosy cheeked like Prince Harry and Prince William.  I remember the first one stood up and some point and everyone chanted "Ginger, ginger" at him, then the other one stood up, was greeted by a cheer and "Ginger number 2, ginger ginger number 2".   They appeared in this manner for some time, before they started hanging round the murderers, trying to "get in" with the big boys, and wearing Stone Island jackets and Auascutum hats.  They''ve probably been used as cannon fodder  by the big boys for a while, and have ended up in a few scrapes as a result.  I think the original poster is a fraud however.

Respect Ginger Twins, id call it a very successfull fishing event !!  So many bites LOLId be proud of that *claps*

[quote user="No Quarter"]I know who the ginger twins are, I also remember when they first appeared in the Barclay a few years ago BOTH IN REPLICA SHIRTS.  The term ginger twins came from a few of the "faces" who were taking the piss out of them, and they looked all rosy cheeked like Prince Harry and Prince William.  I remember the first one stood up and some point and everyone chanted "Ginger, ginger" at him, then the other one stood up, was greeted by a cheer and "Ginger number 2, ginger ginger number 2".   They appeared in this manner for some time, before they started hanging round the murderers, trying to "get in" with the big boys, and wearing Stone Island jackets and Auascutum hats.  They''ve probably been used as cannon fodder  by the big boys for a while, and have ended up in a few scrapes as a result.  I think the original poster is a fraud however.[/quote]

DEFINATELY a wind up!!!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"]

[/quote]

That is possibly one of the funniest things ive ever read. Honestly has me laughing my ass off.
[/quote]

That is quality.

Maybe that is where they got the idea for battering people and eating sausages.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"]

[/quote]

That is possibly one of the funniest things ive ever read. Honestly has me laughing my ass off.[/quote]Likewise, some true accidental comedy.  Or a genuine wind-up!The streets of Lowestoft are really tough mind you [:|] oh dear oh dear.  Anyone who thinks they know ''the streets'' and come from Lowestoft is severely deluded!

[quote user="No Quarter"]I know who the ginger twins are, I also remember when they first appeared in the Barclay a few years ago BOTH IN REPLICA SHIRTS.  The term ginger twins came from a few of the "faces" who were taking the piss out of them, and they looked all rosy cheeked like Prince Harry and Prince William.  I remember the first one stood up and some point and everyone chanted "Ginger, ginger" at him, then the other one stood up, was greeted by a cheer and "Ginger number 2, ginger ginger number 2".   They appeared in this manner for some time, before they started hanging round the murderers, trying to "get in" with the big boys, and wearing Stone Island jackets and Auascutum hats.  They''ve probably been used as cannon fodder  by the big boys for a while, and have ended up in a few scrapes as a result.  I think the original poster is a fraud however.[/quote]

Thats the twins my son laughed about. According to him though as soon as a "scrape" took place there faces went as red as there hair and they were well away from any trouble. He seems to suggest they are one of many so called "lads" who buy a stone island jacket and think they are a hooligan. Whats worse? A hooligan or someone who buys a jacket so someone will think they are a hooligan? They fall into the latter according to my son who has been in hysterics on the phone over this stupid thread.

I have actually met the ginger nuts!!!....They are hard alright!!.But they soon soften up when ya dunk em in ya tea.......rofl

[/quote]

Whoever the hell you are that is pure genious......

Superb one liner.....

[/quote]

Ive sussed you out.....you are.....................

1st Wizard!!!

[quote user="Bexley"]Nobody Ginger is hard. Fact. And they all have ''funny'' eyes.[/quote]

Thats rude :P, i don'' have funny eyes, and whay about that ginger one on corrie he is pretty hard :P (and someone i know from school, who is ginger, he was pretty hard :P) just trying to tell you your wrong.

Anyway this thread is ridiculous :P wtf is he/they on ?

[quote user="The Ginger Twins"]You can all jog on.[/quote]

Like what you do when the big boys chase you.

when my dad bought me a chip shop in Lowestoft

muwhahahahahahahahahahaha

Laugh? I thought I''d never stop.