Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

Re: Norwich Hooligan Rivals For League 1

[quote user="The Ginger Twins"]

We have lived more life than any of you mugs.

Ever since my dad brought me a chip shop in lowestoftt, i know the streets.

[/quote]Bet you get all sorts in your Chip Shop, you are a joke mate, leave and don''t come back. 

[quote user="The Ginger Twins"][quote user="John"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"]

Lets av it then you muggy c#nts.

Your on our f*cking manor, show some respect.

None of you would say that to our faces, we are pwoper naughty blurd.

You f8ckin window lickers.

[/quote]And you''d say all this to my face?I honestly doubt it mate.........Your an embarassment.[/quote]

Yeah we would son. bet you wouldnt f*cking dare you muggy c*nt.

We see you club cabbage lot the farm cafe off sutton bridge, eating your egg sarnies and dibbling your soup from a thermos down your face.

Your a bunch of window lickers.

[/quote]Honestly you''d be doin'' yourself no favours spewing the same volatile * you''ve done on these board in my face.And who the * do you think i am? What a sh!t assumption. On what evidence can you prove i fit any of that description?Get your life sorted, your a mess, and if your anything like this in real life you''ll get whats coming to you, believe me.

Which one of The Ginger Twins are you then? Are you conjoined so you have to sit at the same computer and share an account? I bet I know which organ you''re sharing.

Obviously a regular on a wind up.Fair play, until you started quoting the football factory you were almost convincing.

[quote user="The Ginger Twins"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"]

We have lived more life than any of you mugs.

Ever since my dad brought me a chip shop in lowestoftt, i know the streets.

[/quote]

And we were top boys at uni so you can al f off!

[/quote]

Thought you boys got rumbled at Leicester and nice to see a few of you go down the nick, mate if you want a scrap that''s fine, go and find it and make sure its with somebody else who wants one, leave us to watch the footy......

[quote user="Herb"]Obviously a regular on a wind up.
Fair play, until you started quoting the football factory you were almost convincing.

[/quote]

Not a wind up, thought we might speak to some real lads instead of thermos swigging cabbages with egg sarnie stains down your replica shirts.

[quote user="Dave"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"]

We dont wear yellow and green like you muggy lot.

We wear designer gear and would kick your muggy arses.

You lot must have seen or heard of us.

You carry on living a muggy life with your thermos and egg sarnies you vegtables.

[/quote]

I have never heard of you, and after you log off I hope to never hear from you again.  Would your designer gear be bought off of the Sunday Market by any chance? lol
[/quote]

Window licker.

[quote user="John"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"][quote user="John"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"]

[/quote]

And you''d say all this to my face?

I honestly doubt it mate.........

Your an embarassment.
[/quote]

We see you club cabbage lot the farm cafe off sutton bridge, eating your egg sarnies and dibbling your soup from a thermos down your face.

[/quote]

Honestly you''d be doin'' yourself no favours spewing the same volatile * you''ve done on these board in my face.

And who the * do you think i am? What a sh!t assumption. On what evidence can you prove i fit any of that description?

Get your life sorted, your a mess, and if your anything like this in real life you''ll get whats coming to you, believe me.
[/quote]

Is that a threat mug?

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]

Ginger Twins is clearly on a wind up and all of you have fallen for it!

Hook, line and sinker!

[/quote]

No, it''s probably Archant generating these unpalatable posts to justify closing down the Pink''un forums - so the Club can control the media and proceed unchallenged in turning us all into ''Stepford Supporters''....

"Cooee Delia! Let''s be having another book release! Rah! Rah! Rah!..Golly! Our centre forward looks good for a 60 year old!"

[quote user="Herb"]Obviously a regular on a wind up.
Fair play, until you started quoting the football factory you were almost convincing.

[/quote]

Not a wind up, thought we might speak to some real lads instead of thermos swigging cabbages with egg sarnie stains down your replica shirts.

[/quote]

Don''t let your mind wander. It''s way to small to be outside by itself!

[quote user="The Ginger Twins"][quote user="Dave"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"]

You carry on living a muggy life with your thermos and egg sarnies you vegtables.

[/quote]I have never heard of you, and after you log off I hope to never hear from you again.  Would your designer gear be bought off of the Sunday Market by any chance? lol[/quote]

Window licker.

[/quote]When cedric and cecil have a ''tinge of gin'' they magically transform   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.to "THE GINGER TWINS""lol"PS - I don''t mind if you say you want to beat us all up, just gives more time for mods to trace your ISP and send it to the Norfolk constabulary (which is VERY easy to do)

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"]

everyone knows who we are and where to find us.

[/quote]

Living at home with your mum at 35?
[/quote]

Lets have it then you c*nt!

[/quote]

Ohhh, touch a nerve there did I?

[/quote]

Nonce!

[quote user="WiMMiT"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"][quote user="Dave"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"]

[/quote]

I have never heard of you, and after you log off I hope to never hear from you again.  Would your designer gear be bought off of the Sunday Market by any chance? lol
[/quote]

Window licker.

[/quote]

When cedric and cecil have a ''tinge of gin'' they magically transform   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

to "THE GINGER TWINS"

"lol"

PS - I don''t mind if you say you want to beat us all up, just gives more time for mods to trace your ISP and send it to the Norfolk constabulary (which is VERY easy to do)
[/quote]

Didnt say I was going to beat you up, just said you were all window lickers!

[quote user="The Ginger Twins"][quote user="WiMMiT"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"][quote user="Dave"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Window licker.

[/quote]

When cedric and cecil have a ''tinge of gin'' they magically transform   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

to "THE GINGER TWINS"

"lol"

PS - I don''t mind if you say you want to beat us all up, just gives more time for mods to trace your ISP and send it to the Norfolk constabulary (which is VERY easy to do)
[/quote]

Didnt say I was going to beat you up, just said you were all window lickers!

[/quote]

Yeh cos real hard men have to canvas for support on internet messageboards? I''m surprised you can see the screen through your bottle-bottom glasses you geeky wannabe hard-nut. Ginger twins indeed, about as hard a slap in the face with a feather. You son, would struggle to knock the skin off a rice pudding.

[quote user="The Ginger Twins"][quote user="John"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"][quote user="John"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"]

[/quote]And you''d say all this to my face?I honestly doubt it mate.........Your an embarassment.[/quote]

[/quote]Honestly you''d be doin'' yourself no favours spewing the same volatile * you''ve done on these board in my face.And who the * do you think i am? What a sh!t assumption. On what evidence can you prove i fit any of that description?Get your life sorted, your a mess, and if your anything like this in real life you''ll get whats coming to you, believe me.[/quote]

Is that a threat mug?

[/quote]It''s advice, but i wouldn''t put it past a temperamental fool such as yourself to take it as a threat.

[/quote]

sorry to put a dampener on this but i have a feeling it isnt the ginger twins (who sit in the snake pit or barclay as casuals i think and around 30). think someone is winding them up. they wouldnt write on here and they have had there a few scuffles.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"]

We heard Jeff Stelling off Sky Sports News is friendly with Hartlepools mob and is laying 2 coaches on for our home game with them next season.

Bristol Rovers have got connections with Massive Attack and sometimes run with them.

Yeovil slapped QPR at an England game last year so they could be fun.

Mickey Bricks is still running his Exeter Sly Crew.

Seems like we are on the same wavelength with a few of the lads on here, we know you are not all cabbages who wear your Norwich shirts over your normal tops and face paint, so come along, should be a good season, leave your scarfs at home and stick on your kappa or burberry.

We are the ginger twins, no names, everyone knows who we are and where to find us.

[/quote]

In response to the original post, (leaving aside the subsequent ''banter''), in all seriousness I wonder whether there is a genuine threat at some of these away grounds?

For many of these places we haven''t been to for some years, some of these grounds ,we have never been to before. Big club,big support coming to town,you just never know?

I remember the season after getting relegated in 95/96, many of those places I''d never been to before and I think I saw more ''incidents'' in that one season that in probably 7 of the previous in the premier league at places like Molinuex,Victoria Ground(Stoke),St.Andrews and Fratton Par and The New Den..

[/quote]

good point. the teams in league one are going to be policed more heavily at carrow road than championship. this was quoted by a super intendant in the paper a few weeks ago.

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"]

We heard Jeff Stelling off Sky Sports News is friendly with Hartlepools mob and is laying 2 coaches on for our home game with them next season.

Bristol Rovers have got connections with Massive Attack and sometimes run with them.

Yeovil slapped QPR at an England game last year so they could be fun.

Mickey Bricks is still running his Exeter Sly Crew.

Seems like we are on the same wavelength with a few of the lads on here, we know you are not all cabbages who wear your Norwich shirts over your normal tops and face paint, so come along, should be a good season, leave your scarfs at home and stick on your kappa or burberry.

We are the ginger twins, no names, everyone knows who we are and where to find us.

[/quote]

In response to the original post, (leaving aside the subsequent ''banter''), in all seriousness I wonder whether there is a genuine threat at some of these away grounds?

For many of these places we haven''t been to for some years, some of these grounds ,we have never been to before. Big club,big support coming to town,you just never know?

I remember the season after getting relegated in 95/96, many of those places I''d never been to before and I think I saw more ''incidents'' in that one season that in probably 7 of the previous in the premier league at places like Molinuex,Victoria Ground(Stoke),St.Andrews and Fratton Par and The New Den..

[/quote]

good point. the teams in league one are going to be policed more heavily at carrow road than championship. this was quoted by a super intendant in the paper a few weeks ago.

[/quote]

Tsccccccccccsh

Grass!

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"]

[/quote]

sorry to put a dampener on this but i have a feeling it isnt the ginger twins (who sit in the snake pit or barclay as casuals i think and around 30). think someone is winding them up. they wouldnt write on here and they have had there a few scuffles.

[/quote]

Why are you grassing us up and saying who we are and where we sit grass?

if you were genuine hooligans (your brain has to be the size of roy keanes) then posting this incredibly stupid, as archant can surely hand your details to the local constabulary, and ban you from this board.or in words you understand; uh oh you make boo boo, big fight plans make internet man angry and he tell the nee nahs

[quote user="The Ginger Twins"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bloody hell this must be silly Sunday! Christ, if you want a ding dong join the Forces you silly idiots. Apparently you two are a right couple of plebs.

[quote user="The Ginger Twins"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

because i know EXACTLY who the ginger twins are and i know they wouldnt post on here. so take yourself back to watching danny dyers programmes on bravo. if you keep posting on here i will even name them both with surnames so GOODBYE!!!!!

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

because i know EXACTLY who the ginger twins are and i know they wouldnt post on here. so take yourself back to watching danny dyers programmes on bravo. if you keep posting on here i will even name them both with surnames so GOODBYE!!!!!

[/quote]

What JB and GB? Fooooooool

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

Bloody hell this must be silly Sunday! Christ, if you want a ding dong join the Forces you silly idiots. Apparently you two are a right couple of plebs.

[/quote]Is that what you said to your ''naughty'' son? who by your own account is a total pleb too.

[quote user="The Ginger Twins"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is it....I''m not sure.......oh no it definitely is your mum calling you in to do your teeth and get ready for bed. Night boys.

[quote user="The Ginger Twins"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="The Ginger Twins"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

so if you were on of the b''s you wouldnt have put that. clever boy arent you.