Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

Crab Claws

My psychiatrist. who is also BG''s shrink told me that under hypnosis he had revealed that city had approached Beauseant and Lappinitup to be the NEW STRIKE partnership.

A pairing made in heaven was his description, with only one drawback.

At present they are fighting over the stilts to be the target man.

Lapp was seen in the city bying a pair of blue suede platform Addidas boots, while Beau is recovering from a two week strenuous work out.

[quote user="The Butler"]My psychiatrist. who is also BG''s shrink told me that under hypnosis he had revealed that city had approached Beauseant and Lappinitup to be the NEW STRIKE partnership.

A pairing made in heaven was his description, with only one drawback.

At present they are fighting over the stilts to be the target man.

Lapp was seen in the city bying a pair of blue suede platform Addidas boots, while Beau is recovering from a two week strenuous work out.[/quote]As you rightly say Butler, I could never be a target man, I''m more of a Jimmy Hill--Boyer type and I need a big-un along side. Nutty would be ok but he''s looking for a contract abroad. You would be ideal but you''re MUCH too old. So that just leaves Wazzy.............

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="I am a Banana"]how about me [:D][/quote]Most players at our level would skin you! [;)][/quote]

In any case I don''t think he''s cut out to be a target man....I hear he''s a bit yellow.

Perhaps we could do a sort of vertical pantomime horse to get up to the Butler''s heady heights?[:D]