Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk  Dan

Footballers Fast Recovery - Diets and Health

I am working on a programme for my own health and longevity. I want to share some of this information with the backroom staff to help our players recover from injuries much much faster. If anyone does know how to get a contact at the club, please PM me.

Thanks Dan

[quote user="Norfolk Dan"]I am working on a programme for my own health and longevity. I want to share some of this information with the backroom staff to help our players recover from injuries much much faster. If anyone does know how to get a contact at the club, please PM me. Thanks Dan[/quote]

Are you professionally qualified though? Because if you are not I fear that they will simply blow you out of the water. I am sure that our club has that sort of knowledge already, I know that they use medical experts for sports injuries already.

As for contacting them, why not just call the switchboard and ask for somebody to give you a call back? Suspect that they will be too busy next week.

[quote user="Norfolk Dan"]I am working on a programme for my own health and longevity. I want to share some of this information with the backroom staff to help our players recover from injuries much much faster. If anyone does know how to get a contact at the club, please PM me. Thanks Dan[/quote]You could PM Beauseant. He''s just got back from a two week honeymoon and I feel sure any advice on recovery would be welcome. [H]

[quote user="Norfolk Dan"]I am working on a programme for my own health and longevity. I want to share some of this information with the backroom staff to help our players recover from injuries much much faster. If anyone does know how to get a contact at the club, please PM me.

Thanks Dan[/quote]kevan@ncfc-canaries.co.ukkevan platt is taking equiries at the moment i think.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Norfolk Dan"]I am working on a programme for my own health and longevity. I want to share some of this information with the backroom staff to help our players recover from injuries much much faster. If anyone does know how to get a contact at the club, please PM me. Thanks Dan[/quote]You could PM Beauseant. He''s just got back from a two week honeymoon and I feel sure any advice on recovery would be welcome. [H][/quote]

That''s a different kind of physical activity to recover from though lol [;)]

[quote user="Norfolk Dan"]I am working on a programme for my own health and longevity. I want to share some of this information with the backroom staff to help our players recover from injuries much much faster. If anyone does know how to get a contact at the club, please PM me. Thanks Dan[/quote]

Mars Bar, Red Bull, put your feet up & watch Wimbledon. [:D]

[quote user="Norfolk Dan"]I am working on a programme for my own health and longevity. I want to share some of this information with the backroom staff to help our players recover from injuries much much faster. If anyone does know how to get a contact at the club, please PM me.

Thanks Dan[/quote]The only sure fire way of living longer is calorie deprivation.

[quote user="The Fuehrer with a Pound Shop Keyboard"][quote user="Norfolk Dan"]I am working on a programme for my own health and longevity. I want to share some of this information with the backroom staff to help our players recover from injuries much much faster. If anyone does know how to get a contact at the club, please PM me.

Thanks Dan[/quote]The only sure fire way of living longer is calorie deprivation. [/quote]You don''t live any longer, it just feels like it

I have been contacted with an email address, so thank you for the PM.

As for my qualifications. I have none. As for fear of being blown out of the water, you can keep your fear. I live with no fear. I have my own quest to live well beyond 130 years old with a clear and wholesome mind and a body of a 30 year old. I then will repeat Beauseants activities well into my 100''s !! My growing knowledge and technology does not come with a qualification, more a passion and desire to question what is really going on inside our bodies.

I''ve recently completed a sport science degree, and having worked with a Blue Square Premier team this season, I''ll tell you for free that you wont get any notice from the club! Good on you for doing the research though, staying in shape is a great thing.

[quote user="Norfolk Dan"]I have been contacted with an email address, so thank you for the PM. As for my qualifications. I have none. As for fear of being blown out of the water, you can keep your fear. I live with no fear. I have my own quest to live well beyond 130 years old with a clear and wholesome mind and a body of a 30 year old. I then will repeat Beauseants activities well into my 100''s !! My growing knowledge and technology does not come with a qualification, more a passion and desire to question what is really going on inside our bodies.[/quote]

Well its great that you want to live until 130, but unless you have a sure fire way of making Hucks keep his pace and stamina for another 5 years, I cant see the point to be honest.

Thanks Dan[/quote]My tips for sports related injuriesLots of Chicken, and protein in general (250g + protein everyday)Supplement withGlutamine (20g a day)Vitamin C/Multi VitaminGlucosamine/Chondroitin (2g a day)ZMAConsistency with the above and you will improve your recovery time immensely. I damaged knee ligaments a few years ago, knee blew up, could hardly walk. I did the above and was back playing exactly 1 week later.