Sign in to follow this  
Have Heart

Bye Bye Sentanta

the writing was on the wall when the england fans started chanting " we hate setanta"  at the andorra away game  and   then setanta intially refused to release highlights of the win in croatia.. also the quality of  illegal streaming on the net is so much better now that broadband speeds are getting faster why bother paying any subscription to anyone ? until  they manage to shut down the streaming sites [:D]

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Oh no I hope someone picks up UFC![/quote]

BBC or ITV hopefully. And why the hell has ESPN got Premier League. They have there own leagues. Greedy Americans

[/quote]

Cant believe the timing of this. UFC100 looks such a great card, someone better snatch it up in the next few weeks. I very much doubt BBC or ITV will get it. My moneys on sky sports or bravo.

[quote user="Georgie Bless"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Oh no I hope someone picks up UFC![/quote]

BBC or ITV hopefully. And why the hell has ESPN got Premier League. They have there own leagues. Greedy Americans

[/quote]

Cant believe the timing of this. UFC100 looks such a great card, someone better snatch it up in the next few weeks. I very much doubt BBC or ITV will get it. My moneys on sky sports or bravo.

[/quote]Dana has assured us UK fans that we won''t miss any events. They''ll be working their proverbials off trying to secure a deal for 100, its going to be the PPV event of the decade.