Sign in to follow this  
TheCardinal

Ridsdale in talking sense shocker

[quote]"It''ll always be a blow when you lose your best players," said Ridsdale.

"But there''ll be no point having good players here who are moaning." [/quote]

I think he''s 100% spot on. At the end of the day, we have been relegated because we''ve got too many players on our books who don''t give a jot. I, for one, would let any player who does not want to be here move on, regardless of who they are.

I sincerely hope Gunny has the bottle to look a player in the eye and tell them if they don''t want to give their all for NCFC to find a new club willing to pay a fair price for them.

Anyone agree?

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote]"It''ll always be a blow when you lose your best players," said Ridsdale.

"But there''ll be no point having good players here who are moaning." [/quote]

I think he''s 100% spot on. At the end of the day, we have been relegated because we''ve got too many players on our books who don''t give a jot. I, for one, would let any player who does not want to be here move on, regardless of who they are.

I sincerely hope Gunny has the bottle to look a player in the eye and tell them if they don''t want to give their all for NCFC to find a new club willing to pay a fair price for them.

Anyone agree?

[/quote]

I think Gunny will have trouble looking our best players in the eye...there aren''t any