Sign in to follow this  
bristol_canary

Re: 2pm press conference - new player signing

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]The Undertaker is a notorious liar
[/quote]

But if he tells you he is a notorious liar does that mean he is or he was telling the truth or........... It all gets a bit Zen 

[quote user="The Undertaker"]

[quote user="bristol_canary"]p.s The Undertaker told me this so do not be suprised if nothing materialises
[/quote]

Sorry?

[/quote]

If your saying that you didnt tell him, then ask him to prove it.  He could also post a screen print of a private message if you did ;-)

[quote user="bristol_canary"]good one craig, do you want me to post your email on here?
[/quote]

Yeah go on, will have to be a screen print though..... im interested to see who is lying and who isnt!

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="The Undertaker"]

[quote user="bristol_canary"]p.s The Undertaker told me this so do not be suprised if nothing materialises
[/quote]

Sorry?

[/quote]

If your saying that you didnt tell him, then ask him to prove it.  He could also post a screen print of a private message if you did ;-)

[/quote]

To be fair, I did email him saying that. But I was trying to wind a mate up, if I was a complete moron (aka Chris, Crabman, James Norwich etc) i would have psoted it on here.

I''m not quite that immature!

[quote user="bristol_canary"]the accusations of you being a notorious liar are bearing some fruit!
[/quote]

Hardly notorious is it?! One email to two mates because I was a little bored at work. Two mates who are constantly on the wind-up on a certain message board too!

[quote user="The Undertaker"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="The Undertaker"]

[/quote]

Sorry?

[/quote]

[/quote]

To be fair, I did email him saying that. But I was trying to wind a mate up, if I was a complete moron (aka Chris, Crabman, James Norwich etc) i would have psoted it on here.

I''m not quite that immature!

[/quote]

Lol. Ok...... probably should have known that he would repeat it on here though!

[quote user="The Undertaker"]

[quote user="bristol_canary"]the accusations of you being a notorious liar are bearing some fruit!
[/quote]

Hardly notorious is it?! One email to two mates because I was a little bored at work. Two mates who are constantly on the wind-up on a certain message board too!

[/quote]

someone needs to open a can of wup ass on this geek

[quote user="The Undertaker"]Hardly notorious is it?! One email to two mates because I was a little bored at work. Two mates who are constantly on the wind-up on a certain message board too![/quote]

What I find most remarkable is that you, Bristol and canarytom actually work.............. [:P]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]The Undertaker is a notorious liar[/quote]Yeah, but he does a wicked good choke slam.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]The Undertaker is a notorious liar[/quote]Yeah, but he does a wicked good choke slam.

[quote user="barryevans"][quote user="The Undertaker"]

[quote user="bristol_canary"]the accusations of you being a notorious liar are bearing some fruit![/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]sounds more like a dork to me....

[quote user="barryevans"][quote user="The Undertaker"]

[quote user="bristol_canary"]the accusations of you being a notorious liar are bearing some fruit![/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]sounds more like a dork to me....