Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

OT - A thank you

In an attempt to deflect attention from my honeymoon activities and the Butler''s heightist remarks about Lapp and myself ([;)]), I thought I''d post a quick thank you to all the posters who kindly sponsored me for the Grand East Anglian Run in May in aid of Cancer Research. The wife and I also decided to ask for donations to Cancer Research rather than wedding presents and I have just done the final tally and found that between the two events we have raised £1665, so thank you all once again for your generosity!

Oh, and as for you Butler, you''ll be getting a head butt to the shins when I get hold of you[:D][;)]

well done ... i lost a few close people because of cancer its good to know there are some decent people about .

i take my hat off to you beauseant.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

In an attempt to deflect attention from my honeymoon activities and the Butler''s heightist remarks about Lapp and myself ([;)]), I thought I''d post a quick thank you to all the posters who kindly sponsored me for the Grand East Anglian Run in May in aid of Cancer Research. The wife and I also decided to ask for donations to Cancer Research rather than wedding presents and I have just done the final tally and found that between the two events we have raised £1665, so thank you all once again for your generosity!

Oh, and as for you Butler, you''ll be getting a head butt to the shins when I get hold of you[:D][;)]

[/quote]

If only you were a foot taller  Beau that would really make his eyes water!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I just don''t want him to try a nutmeg that''s all![:D]

Well done Beau my old Granny used to say "good things come in little packets"

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]Well done Mr Beaus. I seem to hear much more good news as each year goes by than bad - which shows much is being achieved on this terrible disease. Long may it continue.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Let''s leave the size of my packet out of this, shall we? Mrs Beauseant has made no complaints so far[:$][;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]his wife hops thats true?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]his wife hopes thats true?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well that''s a lovely amount and every little helps as they say.[/quote]

Did you say that tongue in cheek way?

Only you know how these lawn ornaments can take offence!

..."his wife hops thats true?".....

One legged wives and bleedin'' midgets.... Whatever sort of place is this?

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well that''s a lovely amount and every little helps as they say.[/quote]

[/quote]

Just remember Goliath.....

[quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

No seriously lol just meant my donation, each little amount soon mounts up [:P][;)]

No probs, Rob... and don''t worry, I''ll be looking to recoup some of that money for my own charity next week when I get the okay to do the 3 Peaks.... [;)]

Besides, I''m a short-arse too..... "They''re filming midgets!"

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Stone me Beau!![:D]

I bet his manager had a few Sheckles on the outcome. "you take a dive in the fith". I''m sure I read that in Revelations

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]

No probs, Rob... and don''t worry, I''ll be looking to recoup some of that money for my own charity next week when I get the okay to do the 3 Peaks.... [;)]

Besides, I''m a short-arse too..... "They''re filming midgets!"

[/quote]

Consider it done mate![:D]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Stone me Beau!![:D]

I bet his manager had a few Sheckles on the outcome. "you take a dive in the fith". I''m sure I read that in Revelations

[/quote]

Shame that David subsequently picked up a ban from the ICC for slinging[:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

I feel really bad as I wanted to donate to your funds but forgot all about it until I saw this thread. Would you pm me your addy and I''ll pop you a cheque in the post Beausant.