Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

No comment about Jamie Lad?

If Jamie is at the club then he needs to earn a place above Martin and Macdonald, asking the manager to be considered above those two before the season has started would be abit cheeky, he needs to knuckly down and knock some goals in during the friendlies, earning a play in the first 11 like all the other players. Personally i''ve always felt his desperation to do well for us has been the cause of most of his problems, i.e snatching at chances.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

You lot do surprise me...

[/quote]He doesn''t deserve further comment.  He''s a whiny little bitch who needs to stop bleating about life and do the job he''s paid to do, i.e. score goals.

For all his many faults, Roeder was a pretty good judge of a player. The ones he brought in were all pretty good. The rubbish loans were generally players he hadn''t seen.

And he said of Cureton that he was finished - wasn''t even tucking them away in training. I would love to think that he''ll come good in League One, and he is clearly a confidence player, but my hopes aren''t high.

[quote user="GJP"]

How many more chances do you give a short and slow striker the wrong side of 30 who doesn''t contribute much to play and hasn''t been reliable infront of goal for the last 2 seasons?

Probably on high wages as well.

If we can get rid then we should.

[/quote]Agreed. The fact is Cureton''s main role now due to a lack of pace, is as a finisher, a Michael Owen style poacher, and he doesnt seem to hot at that.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

You lot do surprise me...

[/quote]He doesn''t deserve further comment.  He''s a whiny little bitch who needs to stop bleating about life and do the job he''s paid to do, i.e. score goals.[/quote]Have you considered Archant has rummaged up yet another ''non story'' like the Bosnich one?  It''s no coincidence that a story in the Yorkshire Evening Post looking at how City will do in League one compared to Leeds, Jamie says something in the lines of ''City should compete well''.  The story is picked up down here,  Archant makes a story up, then all the other crappy web-sites whom use second hand stories twists it further with ''Jamie might be flucking leaving cos he''s shiite[;)]''.I blame Archant and their desperation to sell papers.  It''s now caused fans'' arguing again about ''is he crap and old or not''

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

BUT HE BLEEDS YELLOW AND GREEN!!!!!!!!!11111one

[/quote]

Take him to the knackers yard if you want to find out.

Can''t say as I blame "The Lad" for his little outburst. I think he deserves a fair crack of the whip as he will be starting with a clean slate, as will all the players, at the start of a new season. I was a bit surprised by his quote saying: "I still feel I have a LOT of good years left in me". He might have a few good years left - but a LOT of good years at the age of 33 or 34??

Overpaid and under-performed.

He is one of the main reasons why Norwich were relegated. He was the striker - and he failed to score goals.

But everyone deserves a second chance and we all love a good comeback.

Jamie, if you stay, good luck.