Sign in to follow this  
Raymond De Waard

Brett Omerod having fitness test @ Colney

My mate just told me he phoned that ''team talk'' phone line number for transfer gossip and it told him that Brett Omerod from Blackpool was having a fitness test at Norwich today.  Anybody else heard about this and what are your thoughts if true?

All i knwo is that he tore us apart when we played Blackpool away last season!

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Here we go again!................

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1725643/ShowPost.aspx

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1683620/ShowPost.aspx

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1415568/ShowPost.aspx

[/quote]

On the principle that if you give an infinite number of monkeys an infinite number of typewriters they will eventually reproduce the complete works of Shakespeare, we must assume that at some point in the distant future crabman will publish a "rumour" (or "bare faced lie" as some would have it) with some substance....or not[:D]

LMFAO!  Great researching!  I only report what i get told bud.  Maybe it is a load of BULL!?  In future i will keep what i get told to myself, think it''s safer that way, so i don''t then get abuse on here!  In all honesty though, Paul Ince was spotted at Carrow Road by alot of people during the interviewing process for the managers job.  So why wouldn''t that be true?  And i have no reason to believe that my Uncle would make it up about Lambert and Hughes from Bristol Rovers? 

As for the Omerod link i have just posted, i am not ringing the ''team talk'' line or ''club call'' what ever it is my mate phoned due to my needing a mortage at about £10.50 a minute!  lol, but he reckons that''s what it said on there on the recorded message.  get the number and call it and prove my mate wrong!

[quote user="crabman84"]Why don''t i take you outside and open you up!?[/quote]

I don''t think your sexual advances would be welcome

[quote user="crabman84"]Why don''t i take you outside and open you up!?[/quote]

Wow, who say that the wit and repartee of the likes of Oscar Wilde would never be seen again!

LOL!  I can''t believe how irrate some of you guys get on here!  Look, i will not post anything i hear on here any more!  GOD!  I thought that was the point of a message boards during the close season.  Fans posting transfer info. and gossip to each other that they have heard?  We have it on here every season!  Look, what i hear from now on will stay with me, i won''t say anything else.

Soz!

[quote user="crabman84"]

LOL!  I can''t believe how irrate some of you guys get on here!  Look, i will not post anything i hear on here any more!  GOD!  I thought that was the point of a message boards during the close season.  Fans posting transfer info. and gossip to each other that they have heard?  We have it on here every season!  Look, what i hear from now on will stay with me, i won''t say anything else.

Soz!

[/quote]

You''re not related to CT in any way, are you?[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="crabman84"] LOL!  I can''t believe how irrate some of you guys get on here!  Look, i will not post anything i hear on here any more!  GOD!  I thought that was the point of a message boards during the close season.  Fans posting transfer info. and gossip to each other that they have heard?  We have it on here every season!  Look, what i hear from now on will stay with me, i won''t say anything else.Soz![/quote]You''re not related to CT in any way, are you?[;)][/quote]You may have something there Beauseant. CT has gone AWOL and crabman appears...........

If the C is for "crabman", what''s the T stand for? [:^)]..................

[quote user="crabman84"]

Soz!

[/quote]

I suggest a name change. How about Crapman?

fao The Undertaker. Please don''t ever use the expression LOL again. I may have to deny knowing you if I see you post it again! Such expressions are for spotty teenagers, chavs and ct!

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="crabman84"] LOL!  I can''t believe how irrate some of you guys get on here!  Look, i will not post anything i hear on here any more!  GOD!  I thought that was the point of a message boards during the close season.  Fans posting transfer info. and gossip to each other that they have heard?  We have it on here every season!  Look, what i hear from now on will stay with me, i won''t say anything else.Soz![/quote]You''re not related to CT in any way, are you?[;)][/quote]You may have something there Beauseant. CT has gone AWOL and crabman appears...........

If the C is for "crabman", what''s the T stand for? [:^)]..................

[/quote]

Don''t think it could be the same person. After all, CT is prone to posting unsubstantiated rumours and then spitting his dummy and threatening to leave when challenged, whereas crabman..........................................................................................[:|]

to be fair Ince was at Carrow Road but then again this could have been a lucky guess as he was linked to the post at the time... The Lambert one seemed pretty far fetched. I don''t know why people make this stuff up... Be it the poster or the original source... I mean there is nothing to gain from the lie? I guess people get a kick out of getting a responce... sad really if that''s how they get their kicks!Note to the poster... if your ''mate'' has made this up I wouldn''t believe him again...

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]fao The Undertaker. Please don''t ever use the expression LOL again. I may have to deny knowing you if I see you post it again! Such expressions are for spotty teenagers, chavs and ct![/quote]

There''s a difference?

[quote user="bristol_canary"]This guy talks more s*** than canarytom
[/quote]

I beg your pardon. I only post what my people tell me. I can''t help the fact they always seem to get it wrong!

Does that mean Crapman has gone?

THANK GOD!

Anyone notice the similarities between him and mrivancampo on the 606 site?

TW@T!

OTBC!

http://www.blackpool.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=514971If you''re gonna make up rumours at least spell Brett Ormerod correctly.