Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

CALLING ALL NORWICH FANS!!

Boycott buying all ADNAMS drinks whether it be in the pub or at home!!

Drink woodfordes or wolf!! Its alot better than than that wish-washy ADNAMS!! The Scum can stick it!!

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

Drink woodfordes or wolf!! Its alot better than than that wish-washy ADNAMS!! The Scum can stick it!!

[/quote]We don''t have boycotts on here unless they''re against Norwich City don''t you know! [8o|]

[/quote]

No way dude.

[/quote]PATHETIC !!!!

Im gonna boycott England on the ground that Ipswich is a part of it....

Seriously grow up, if we are ever gonna boycott something it certainly isnt going to be Beer unless maybe its called Ipswich Town ale.

[/quote]

Ain''t ever going to happen - it just tastes too good!

Ipswich Town players breathe air - should we give up on that too - you try it first and let us know how it goes.

I don''t get real ale. I really want to and I''ve tried but it all just tastes the same to me. Went to a festival a few months back and it was a real struggle, think we were outed as lager drinkers* by about the second pint. I''m ashamed [:$]

*Decent lager though. Something Czech, Belgian or German preferably. Why do we have such sh*t lager on tap in this country?

As i thought, NO true Fans on here, also no proper Ale Drinkers either!!

[/quote]Does that mean avoid Green King as well? As that is based in Bury St Edmonds.Surely that means I have to avoid travelling to London on the direct train as it stops in Ipswich etc, etc.Grow up.

[quote user="jimidack"][quote user="zemas tendon"]

[/quote]

Does that mean avoid Green King as well? As that is based in Bury St Edmonds.

Surely that means I have to avoid travelling to London on the direct train as it stops in Ipswich etc, etc.

Grow up.
[/quote]

Bloody hell!! you manage to get off the train as it stops in Ipswich!! Its Edmunds... learn to spell!!

[quote user="zemas tendon"][quote user="jimidack"][quote user="zemas tendon"]

[/quote]Does that mean avoid Green King as well? As that is based in Bury St Edmonds.Surely that means I have to avoid travelling to London on the direct train as it stops in Ipswich etc, etc.Grow up.[/quote]

Bloody hell!! You manage to get off the train as it stops in Ipswich!! It''s Edmunds... learn to spell!!

[/quote]Bloody hell!! Learn to use grammar correctly please!!

I already boycott Adnams and Greene King , Fisons fertiliser , Rob Chandler . I make comments about any contestant on a quiz programme from Suffolk - I went to London on the train on Saturday and made sure my daughter used the loo in the station  

I am a norfolk man first and a British person second - I think Norfolk should declare independence and install border control at Diss 

[/quote]

Apart from the second home Londoners affecting the overall ambience... I''ve spent too many perfect days in Southwold to let it bother me.....

I''d drink anything anyway... 

[/quote]

I have just opened a can of Fosters. Sorry to all you Norwich fans, I must now support Sydney. Bye all xxx

[quote user="zemas tendon"][quote user="jimidack"][quote user="zemas tendon"]

[/quote]Does that mean avoid Green King as well? As that is based in Bury St Edmonds.Surely that means I have to avoid travelling to London on the direct train as it stops in Ipswich etc, etc.Grow up.[/quote]

Bloody hell!! you manage to get off the train as it stops in Ipswich!! Its Edmunds... learn to spell!!

[/quote]Oh I''m so sorry! I forgot that a typo isn''t a human error!Do please look at yourself in the mirror and realise you are a stupid prat who makes no sense whatsoever.Honestly, telling people to stop drinking a beverage (a drink to you) because of where it is brewed is as petty and narrow minded as it gets!

[quote user="gary "]

I think Norfolk should declare independence and install border control at Diss 

[/quote]

Funniest thing I''ve read all day!!!!

petty and narrow minded - i think you will find that it happens everywhere - sales of Sugar Puffs dropped in the Sunderland area because Keegan did the advert on TV , Rangers and Celtic having the same sponsor so sales are not affected

It is common for one area to favour it''s own produce and to " boycott " ( ignore ) that made in a rival area or with an association to a rival club / organisation 

The schools in Norwich used to have a rivalry - we at CNS " hated " Hewett who "hated " us , Earlham , and Bowthorpe were the same 

You favour what you know and dislike anything else

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="zemas tendon"]

[/quote]

Apart from the second home Londoners affecting the overall ambience... I''ve spent too many perfect days in Southwold to let it bother me.....

I''d drink anything anyway... 

[/quote]

Jealous of not having a 2nd home there?

[/quote]

Your campaign will be as successful as Glenn Roeder''s managerial career has been since his famous ''I''ll be the last man standing'' speech.

Adnams produce great beer and some parts of Suffolk are lovely - get over it!

Since when was Adnams not a good pint? Some people on this forum are very very strange indeed. Why on earth does it matter where it is brewed? It would take a very bitter (excuse the pun) man to hold that against a drink

quote user=""6 ft 2, eyes are blue Duncan Forbes is after you""Greed King and Adnams are brewed by Accountants

a....nd what is that supposed to mean?