Sign in to follow this  
spark65

Dean Ashton

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]7.25 million great bit of business[/quote]But Ashton got 370,000 of it the bastard

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]7.25 million great bit of business[/quote]But Ashton got 370,000 of it the bastard[/quote]I thought he was so anxious to get away from us that he waived that money?

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]7.25 million great bit of business
[/quote]
But Ashton got 370,000 of it the bastard
[/quote]

Should help him pay for his wedding this Saturday...

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]7.25 million great bit of business
[/quote]
But Ashton got 370,000 of it the bastard
[/quote]

[quote user="eagle"]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]7.25 million great bit of business[/quote]But Ashton got 370,000 of it the bastard[/quote]

[/quote]I would imagine his West Ham wage has done more for that, although my info is that he''s not moving anywhere....

That may be but he could still be gay always walked round the pitch like he was. Saying that do not have a problem with gay people Tony Powell was a really good defender and Justin scored some good goals

[quote user="spark65"]That may be but he could still be gay always walked round the pitch like he was. Saying that do not have a problem with gay people Tony Powell was a really good defender and Justin scored some good goals[/quote]

The Tony Powell stuff turned out to be complete rubbish mate! He was very much living as a man, his male flatemate was precisely that - a flatmate - and my cousin met him in a bar in LA just after that story........ Powell said that he found the whole thing hilarious.

[quote user="glove1"]his partner is from norwich..........vvvvvvvvvv fit!!!! (they met when he was in mercy vip and she was the vip guest list girl)[/quote]

I went to school with her and grew up in the same village, nice girl too.