Sign in to follow this  
carnary4eva

Lee Trundle signing??

[quote user="carnary4eva"]i''ve just been into asda and i spotted lee trundle in the vegatable isle buyin carrots, does this mean he is signing??[/quote]

No. It means he''s got one of his five a day.

[quote user="carnary4eva"]i''ve just been into asda and i spotted lee trundle in the vegatable isle buyin carrots, does this mean he is signing??[/quote]

Great post for your fifth post!!!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Yep, I''m sure this is the one and only username that this poster has ever used! [:|]

[quote user="Destort"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Yep, I''m sure this is the one and only username that this poster has ever used! [:|]

[/quote]Got it in one.A regular who thinks they''re a comedian or a binner.Either way, very dull indeed.

Anyone who has seen Lee Trundle will have noticed he cant possibly eat vegetables, seeing as he''s so fat.

Complete Non-Rumour.

[quote user="Bryan Gunns Little Book of Transfers"]

Anyone who has seen Lee Trundle will have noticed he cant possibly eat vegetables, seeing as he''s so fat.

Complete Non-Rumour.

[/quote]

He''s slim compared to Jon Parkin.  JP must have been the fattest player in the Championship last season, no, in the whole Football League and beyond.

[quote user="carnary4eva"]i''ve just been into asda and i spotted lee trundle in the vegatable isle buyin carrots, does this mean he is signing??[/quote]No, it means he needs night vision.