Sign in to follow this  
Pattison rocks my world

I am not a scummer!

[quote user="Pattison rocks my world"]I detest ipswich just like the lot of you lovely people. I am here merely to spread the joy that matthew pattison MBE brings. He is a god.

On a serious note, where the hell has he gone?!
[/quote]

Probably on holiday like the rest of them?

He wont be here much longer mate. He wants to play somewhere to maximise his chances of a World Cup 2010 call up in his home country.

[quote user="Pattison rocks my world"]I detest ipswich just like the lot of you lovely people. I am here merely to spread the joy that matthew pattison MBE brings. He is a god.

On a serious note, where the hell has he gone?![/quote]Bit stupid having a username of a player who can''t get in the side! [:$]

Couldn''t help but notice "lappin" is in your name... ;) mind you at least he has a future with us :)

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Couldn''t help but notice "lappin" is in your name... ;) mind you at least he has a future with us :)[/quote]

And some fell on stony ground Lapp!

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]

He wont be here much longer mate. He wants to play somewhere to maximise his chances of a World Cup 2010 call up in his home country.

[/quote]The only way he''ll manage that is to hire an evil terminator to take out the forty or so players ahead of him in the queue.