Sign in to follow this  
JuanVelasco

Former players we could meet in L1?

Just trying to think of former City players that we could be meeting next season in League One. I can think of:-

1.) Andrew Cave Brown - Leyton Orient

2.) Ryan Jarvis - Leyton Orient

3.) Adrian Forbes - Millwall

4.) Dean Sinclair - Charlton

Players that we just miss out on meeting again-

Paul Hayes (Promoted with Scunthorpe)

Marc Edworthy (Released by Leicester)

Ian Henderson (Released by Northampton)

Can anyone think of anybody else that we will be meeting?

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]

Just trying to think of former City players that we could be meeting next season in League One. I can think of:-

1.) Andrew Cave Brown - Leyton Orient

2.) Ryan Jarvis - Leyton Orient

3.) Adrian Forbes - Millwall

4.) Dean Sinclair - Charlton

Players that we just miss out on meeting again-

Paul Hayes (Promoted with Scunthorpe)

Marc Edworthy (Released by Leicester)

Ian Henderson (Released by Northampton)

Can anyone think of anybody else that we will be meeting?

[/quote]

I wouldn''t mind having Edworthy back.

He was one of the best full backs we have had at the club.

I know the years are advancing but in this league his skill could be very useful.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]using flown from the nest the only other player is Darren Way but i doubt he''ll feature for Yeovil next season after his accident[/quote]

Lee clarke former assistant manager that count ?[:D]

Edworthy *shaking head* can''t believe Worthington let go out of spite.  He did what the Doc did,  had a look around before signing.  Whereas Doc''s offer stayed on the table,  Edworthy''s got shoved up his bottom.

[quote user="The Fuehrer with a Pound Shop Keyboard"]Edworthy *shaking head* can''t believe Worthington let go out of spite.  He did what the Doc did,  had a look around before signing.  Whereas Doc''s offer stayed on the table,  Edworthy''s got shoved up his bottom.
[/quote]

Worthy did the right thing in my opinion. The Worthington promotion team was the last time we had a group of players that gave 100% and earnt their pay cheques. We gave him a year in the Premiership, he could have given us loyalty in return. Worthington had the right idea, if you dont care the p*ss off.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I''d have Edworthy back in a shot, particularly as we could then part company with Otsemobor.[/quote]Yes, but i think i''d res-sign Louis-Jean just to get rid of fucking Semmy.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Mister Chops"]I''d have Edworthy back in a shot, particularly as we could then part company with Otsemobor.[/quote]Yes, but i think i''d res-sign Louis-Jean just to get rid of fucking Semmy.[/quote]I''d sign Mr Blobby to get rid of Semmy.

[quote user="Babyface"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Mister Chops"]I''d have Edworthy back in a shot, particularly as we could then part company with Otsemobor.[/quote]Yes, but i think i''d res-sign Louis-Jean just to get rid of fucking Semmy.[/quote]I''d sign Mr Blobby to get rid of Semmy.[/quote]Hartson''s coming back? [:O]

wasn`t edworthys last game the home defeat against chelsea ?  i  think he got muscled off the ball by joe cole for his opener and was never seen in a city shirt again ..i stand corrected if   not the case [:)]

Ian Henderson spent the last few months of the season at Luton didn''t make much of an impact there either.