Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk  Dan

What skills do you have that you can offer the club.

Let''s face it, the club is going to have to pull the strings this season, so what skills or services can you offer to the club for free. Perhaps in return you will be able to say you work in association with NCFC? So what you you fine fellows and fellowesses have to offer?

I only post this as my recent post on health and performance has just lead to a talk with a member of staff at the football ground. So interesting stuff.

I look forward to the jokes, but this is a serious post.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I''m good at being prudent, and I''m ambitious.[/quote]I can also manage projects, and regularly facilitate business change by enabling creative solutions in an online environment.

I can drive a golf buggy........and I have ''the knowledge'' (without the use of sat-nav) concerning the car parks around Carra....

Beverage adviser.  I for one would happily pay more for a decent pint of beer as opposed to that cooking Lager they serve up at half-time.  As urinating is an integral part of participating in a beverage drinking, I would like to increase the toilet area size in the Lower Barclay and get rid of the one way system imposed when using said toilets.  Fine idea in principle but let''s face it, nobody adheres to it so get rid.  Just one more thing......More pies, always out of pies by the time I get down there.  These are my policies.

As a cheffy type, i definately qaulify for the role of pie taster.. I didnt enjoy a single pie last year!

[quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

I''m an accountant, I could count the clubs money.

[/quote]On one hand?  [:)]

My eternally optimistic "glass half full" style personality could come in useful .....A great tonic for the low grade donkeys when things aren''t going well....

Call me.

a scout? worked as a football agent for a bit which is a bit like scouting. Otherwise I guess writing on their website... or as some of you would call it... writing ''spin'' :-)

I could work at the clubs 5-a-side football centre I have about 5 years worth of experience within this industry....

I await someone at the club to contact me...

Well i thought this would head down this road, quite a few made me laugh. I just wanted to make a point that if you have something to offer, then just go for it, you might be able to help and offer your support in different ways while you are not in the stands. Dan

I''m a plumber so I suppose I could try and stop money pouring out of the club on agent fees and loanees and maybe plug some gaps in defence.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

I can make better cakes than Delia!

I have a love of data/numbers and an eye for detail.

I like to make people feel happy.

I give great cuddles[:)]

[/quote]

You''re hired !

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]I could fart ''On the ball City'' on the pitch to get the crowd going before each home game.[/quote]The way your farts smell Wazzy, they''d go all right.................HOME! [;)]