Sign in to follow this  
Uranus

Re: How many people are on these forums?

ok one of those forums then where theres only four users and they all hate anyone who writes a post lol cya

Just because you''re not spoonfed information that you can probably get by searching these forums and other footy sites right this instant doesn''t mean there aren''t a lot of people on here...

Guys look im not moaning right if youre all looking for an argument i dont care im asking a question that i want an answer to

I just find it hard to believe i go onto a forum and four people reply saying basicly fuck off to me because i posted a thread to a question they already know

That didn''t even make any sense.

Anyway you''ve obviously only posted this thread because you''re in a huff as no-one answered your fairly daft questions within ten seconds. Hence nobody is going to take you terribly seriously. Not entirely sure what you expect.

You''ve posted three completely random topics that are utterly un-interesting and irrelevant. Then after the topics, you''ve waited three minutes before responding yourself by bumping it up to the top again. Fu*k Off.