Sign in to follow this  
bristol_canary

Re: Gash-tastic

[quote user="bristol_canary"]someone who voted
[/quote]

I voted too, I said sell.

Cant see us going for players like Gash though. I think Charles has potential but Gash has no more potential than Cody Mac and the last thing we need is unproven strikers when we are trying to go up at the first time of asking.

£80k would be a good piece of business if we were a Conference or maybe League 2 team, but not sure about signing these players in our position.

That said, its probably all made up anyway so don''t know why I bothered typing all this out.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]Yet another stupid rumour from Bristol Canary. Can''t we get this guy banned?[/quote]boo! i don''t like his posts! ban him now! gaol him! deport him!and to think the rest of the country sees us as pitchfork wielding yokels.....

pathetic..the lot of you.if more of you didnt claim your rebate then we wouldnt have to target these lower league players

TheMarshmallowMonkey  - whats your problem?  dont read it if you dont like it, even more so dont bother replying

But we are not targetting him, its just another stupid made up rumour.

[quote user="bristol_canary"]pathetic..the lot of you.if more of you didnt claim your rebate then we wouldnt have to target these lower league players

TheMarshmallowMonkey  - whats your problem?  dont read it if you dont like it, even more so dont bother replying[/quote]My problem, Bristol? Is that you seem to think it''s okay to come here and spout off complete fiction as fact. In any other area of society, you''d be branded a liar.

As an ''owner'' of Ebbsfleet Utd I can only agree with what has been said above in terms of Darius Charles being a bigger loss to the Fleet than Michael Gash.  As far as I am aware, both are going to another BSP team.  More to the point what do I do now with my ''I PAID FOR GASH'' t-shirt!!!!

I hope its  true I want to get "GASH" printed on the back of my shirt....