Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

chris brown

[quote user="pennywise "]

much maligned and ridiculed but who would have him back if he was fit ?  i would  [:D]

[/quote]

No. Had his chances, didnt take them. To his credit he tried very hard, but he just didnt fit in at Carrow Road. I would rather give somebody else the opportunity.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="pennywise "]

much maligned and ridiculed but who would have him back if he was fit ?  i would  [:D]

[/quote]

No. Had his chances, didnt take them. To his credit he tried very hard, but he just didnt fit in at Carrow Road. I would rather give somebody else the opportunity.

[/quote]And yet, Cureton''s still here..

Didn''t want him to go in the first place.

Not a natural goalscorer but he did a good job for the team.

Again a better player than a lot of City fans seem to realise.

Brown is exactly what our side was crying out for, a big man who was good in the air and would hold up the ball and allow others into the game, He might not have scored more than 10 a season himself for us but i''d see alot of goals for Cody Macdonald playing off someone like him.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="pennywise "]

[/quote]

[/quote]name his chances!!!

i bet you coukld count them on one hand!

I hate to poor scorn on your fire but young Cody is unproven at the moment two fantastic goals don''t make a complete striker.

[quote user="VAUX"]I hate to poor scorn on your fire but young Cody is unproven at the moment two fantastic goals don''t make a complete striker.[/quote]

Nobody has said he is, but the potential is definately there and it''s common football knowledge that a pacey striker ala Cody tends to play well feed of knock ons from big men playing along side them. 

[quote user="Lambo"]Brown is exactly what our side was crying out for, a big man who was good in the air and would hold up the ball and allow others into the game, He might not have scored more than 10 a season himself for us but i''d see alot of goals for Cody Macdonald playing off someone like him.[/quote]#more than one goal in fourteen starts and 7 sub appearances would have been nice.

I suppose if he did''nt play well enough to warrant a place in the team, we could always arrange exclusive rights to his ''films''. 

Just one of those players who was decent who just didnt click with us, I think i can remember an interview with him last season where he said his injury problems are not the sort that can be cured and he''ll just have to learn to live them, so looks like he''ll have a career where he is constantly struggling to play anywhere near a full season.