Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Off yer bottoms & offer investors a gamble!!

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

I dont want to have an argument mate, but please trust me when I say that West Ham were fined because Joorabchian owned both Tevez and a company with a large amount of shares in West Ham Utd.  There was no problem with the Tevez Registration at all,  the only problem was a vested interest because ''Media Sports Investments'' owned the rights to Tevez and held a share in West Ham.

Tevez''s / Media Sports Investments deal with Corinthians was properly concluded, and Man Utd have exactly the same deal with Media Sports Investments (Kias company), only the company does not hold shares in Man Utd - so there is no vested interest.

In the West Ham arrangement there was a third party with a vested interest (Media Sports Investments). In the Man Utd arrangement there was a third party with no influence or vested interest (Media Sports Investments).

So as long as Delia or Foulger doesnt loan us a player that they own the rights to, then we would be fine. Hope that clarifies.

[/quote]

About half and hour ago you told me "No the Hammers got fined because of incorrect player registration". Make up your mind.

I''ve had a very quick search and can find no mention of West Ham being fined because MSI had a share in the Hammers as well as owning Tevez.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/mar/17/david-conn-west-ham-tevez-mascherano

[/quote]

Shack Attack, sorry...... you are right. I havent slept all night, dont know what I am talking about.

Although, what Man Utd are doing are exactly the same as West Ham..... only they informed the FA of the third party and got there approval, West Ham didnt. There is a new rule now, which bans third party registration completely, which is why Tevez has to be bought outright from Kia now if he wants to stay in this country.... Man Utd either had to pay his price (£22m) or let him go.... Now its up to Chelsea or Man City or somebody to see if they can find the money to buy his registration.

Therefore, the third party (like you quite rightly said) as of last season is against the rules in England and wouldnt work...... although I will note that the Man Utd agreement for last season was simply the same as West Ham but declared to the FA, the rule has now come in to stop it happening again.

He could always go to Italy or Spain though ;-)

[/quote]

What your getting confused with mate was that MSI had TRIED to buy West Ham shortly before Tevez and Mascherano''s arrivals but lost out to Eggert Magnusson or whatever his name was, they never actually ended up buying the shares.