Sign in to follow this  
Gentleman Jim

Who will be relegated then ?

I''m willing to bet top dollar on southampton going down, although I said that about everton before the season started!

I predict that Soton, Palace & WBA will go down - although we will only escape by the skin of our teeth if we do survive...OTBC

[quote]I predict that Soton, Palace & WBA will go down - although we will only escape by the skin of our teeth if we do survive...OTBC[/quote]

" skin of teeth " is just enough, and very exciting too !

At the moment i would say all three promoted clubs will go down. But i believe the NCFC will never stop fighting and will slowly start getting the wins and will lift us out of the relegation zone. So my final 3 would be:

18th Southamton

19th Blackburn

20th Crystal Palace

Realistically, we''re playing in the same league as the following teams:NorwichWBAPalaceSouthamptonFulhamBlackburnWe might as well make this a mini-league and the matches between these 6 teams will decide relegation.The only other potential teams that could be involved are Man City, Portsmouth and Everton but I believe there''s enough class in all three to see them through safely -- as with Birmingham who have a good squad.So, we''ve only played Palace out of that list. Does anyone have time to watch the league table for those 6 sides alone?

[quote]Realistically, we''re playing in the same league as the following teams:NorwichWBAPalaceSouthamptonFulhamBlackburnWe might as well make this a mini-league and the matches between these 6 teams will dec...[/quote]

See my post yesterday re "Optimistic""

nycanary - there is a danger in focussing only on our fellow relegation candidates - I think it was Leeds who comfortably won that league last season and what good did that do them?What we need to do is ensure we win a good proportion of those games but also pick up some more shock points like those at SJP & WHL.Not losing to the Baggies is essential though.OTBC

Realistically, its 3 from 4, saints, eagles, baggies and unfortunately canaries. My opinion is ''optimistic'' though. Baggies to boing boing back, eagles to drop and saints to go marching down. Meanwhile, canaries sore to the heights of 17th.