Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

you have to look at this!!

And you know for sure that that is Kevin Muscat do you? Because with an ''About me'' copied and pasted from Wikipedia, and a load of random photos from google images, I would say that there is at least a 95% chance that it is not.

For as long as there are gullible people like you, there will be people setting up fake myspace profiles.

considering it says "he has previously..." "he is..." means it''s just a "fanpage" so to speak... merely a biographical page

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]

And you know for sure that that is Kevin Muscat do you? Because with an ''About me'' copied and pasted from Wikipedia, and a load of random photos from google images, I would say that there is at least a 95% chance that it is not.

For as long as there are gullible people like you, there will be people setting up fake myspace profiles.

[/quote]

oh another negative poster.... lovely

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

no, im a poster with common sense. Iwan Roberts said that Muscat was one of the nicest blokes he has ever known in football off of the pitch.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

no, im a poster with common sense. Iwan Roberts said that Muscat was one of the nicest blokes he has ever known in football off of the pitch.

[/quote]

why dont you ask bellamy the same question??

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

why dont you ask bellamy the same question??

[/quote]

why dont you ask John Arne Riise whether or not I should trust Craig Bellamys judgement.

i think you are trying to twist this slightly. i am saying that you are gullible, i am not saying that i like kevin muscat.

Bravo Juan Velasco!

Glove has no idea or common sense on this subject, he''s going back over VERY old ground here, whilst I''d never wish a serious injury on anyone maybe Muscat did us all a favour by crocking Bellamy, to show the arrogant little (rhymes with) dat what for.

There''s no way your post was negative you were just saying, quite rightly in fact, how gulliable the author of this post is

[quote user="refjezhitchin"]

Bravo Juan Velasco!

Glove has no idea or common sense on this subject, he''s going back over VERY old ground here, whilst I''d never wish a serious injury on anyone maybe Muscat did us all a favour by crocking Bellamy, to show the arrogant little (rhymes with) dat what for.

There''s no way your post was negative you were just saying, quite rightly in fact, how gulliable the author of this post is

[/quote]

first of all its spelt GULLIBLE (learn to spell before posting in an adult forum).

and why do i have no idea? when have i said it was his OWN page? just a page about the tw*t muscat who if you ask any loyal norwich fan - we all will always hate. nice to see norwich fans having a go at bellamy - you are a real fan refjzhitchin arent you...LMAO.

Bellamy attacked his team mate with a golf club... i''ve no sympathy for Bellamy whatsoever.

There''s no way that''s him. The "about me" section is written in third person, which you wouldn''t do if it was actually yours.

"Quote"

first of all its spelt GULLIBLE (learn to spell before posting in an adult forum).

and why do i have no idea? when have i said it was his OWN page? just a page about the tw*t muscat who if you ask any loyal norwich fan - we all will always hate. nice to see norwich fans having a go at bellamy - you are a real fan refjzhitchin arent you...LMAO.

You should learn proper grammer before posting on an adult forum.

When the letter "i" is used in a sentence as a word, it should be written or typed as a capital letter.

I''m sorry glove1, I forgot I was back at school and in an English lesson!

I am a real fan, and I reserve my right to chose who I hate and who I don''t, Bellamy has had a series of incidents in his career which have done him no favours whatsoever, I will always hate him for reasons I chose to keep to myself.

How you can judge my supporter status based on my opinion of Craig Bellamy is an absolute joke.