Sign in to follow this  
Mtv

Where are the pro boarders gone? (you know who I mean!)

Ok it might be a bit of a dig but I think they are right now being breifed on how to respond to this rebate saga....and will be back shortly with all the reasons why the board see this as a victory, in the mean time they have left their minnions to fight the good fight......

What do you think?

I think the board of directors have done a horrific job managing club affairs in the last few seasons. We needn''t look further than the pitch for evidence of this.

Who is pro-board on here? Who is anti-board?Some claim to be anti-board but only seem to hate Delia (an not the entire board), others are upset with the situation but don''t lay the entirety of the blame at one person''s feet.I hate the situation and my support for the board is pretty minimul. I won''t say non-exhistant because that wouldnt be entirely true.

I''ve not really got that much against Delia. She clearly doesn''t know how to run a football club, but I think her recent appointment of the new CEO is a very positive step. No one can question all of the money she had invested over the years.

As for Foulger, this man has £1m available to invest in his football club. He states this publically, but just because the rest of the fanbase didn''t share his desire to invest, he''s now going to sit on £700k of it. He should stick to farming chickens, I fail to see what he adds to the board.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]

I''ve not really got that much against Delia. She clearly doesn''t know how to run a football club, but I think her recent appointment of the new CEO is a very positive step. No one can question all of the money she had invested over the years.As for Foulger, this man has £1m available to invest in his football club. He states this publically, but just because the rest of the fanbase didn''t share his desire to invest, he''s now going to sit on £700k of it. He should stick to farming chickens, I fail to see what he adds to the board.

[/quote]He adds nothing just like the others.[:(]

I''m still here .....Love the board and very grateful for the work they''ve done  .... except for Signing Hughes and not backing Safri v McGrunt But apart from that.......

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Matt Juler"]

I''ve not really got that much against Delia. She clearly doesn''t know how to run a football club, but I think her recent appointment of the new CEO is a very positive step. No one can question all of the money she had invested over the years.

As for Foulger, this man has £1m available to invest in his football club. He states this publically, but just because the rest of the fanbase didn''t share his desire to invest, he''s now going to sit on £700k of it. He should stick to farming chickens, I fail to see what he adds to the board.

[/quote]

He adds nothing just like the others.[:(]
[/quote]

OK. Can you lend me 350,000 nothings?

[quote user="USAcanary"]

[quote user="refjezhitchin"]I''m pro-Norwich City[/quote]

Me too.........

[/quote]Strangely enough I thought that''s what we were all meant to be?

Unfortunately being "pro NCFC" necessitates a true club fan being anti Board in these times.

Otherwise you''re simply watching a loved one drown while holding his/her towel.......

I went to Boarding School at aged 8. I am strongly against Boarding, although I would admit that it may work for some, and there is more Pastoral care than in my day. 

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Matt Juler"]

I''ve not really got that much against Delia. She clearly doesn''t know how to run a football club, but I think her recent appointment of the new CEO is a very positive step. No one can question all of the money she had invested over the years.As for Foulger, this man has £1m available to invest in his football club. He states this publically, but just because the rest of the fanbase didn''t share his desire to invest, he''s now going to sit on £700k of it. He should stick to farming chickens, I fail to see what he adds to the board.

[/quote]He adds nothing just like the others.[:(][/quote]

[/quote]If I had it I''d have lent it too you when you needed it and not waited until it was too late.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Matt Juler"]

[/quote]

He adds nothing just like the others.[:(]
[/quote]

[/quote]

If I had it I''d have lent it too you when you needed it and not waited until it was too late.
[/quote]

...but you did not have it when I needed it. Just ask Wiz or WAY.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]Pro boarders can be found surfing the waves not the net.[/quote]

Maybe a little '' waterboarding '' might make the Board more transparent.......

[/quote]Give an example

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I don''t think I am pro-board after all. I think I''m just board curious.
[/quote]

After two days of this increasingly circular argument I''m board stupid![:P]