Sign in to follow this  
Soldier on

Surely a good gesture from Foulger now would be

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="LQ"]No, you can assume that after trawling the net for ten I had other things to do!If someone wants to check out the other clubs then great, I''d welcome it. But I think from the size of clubs I''ve looked at it''s a reasonable sample.If the other 13 come in at less I''d be stunned.

[/quote]

Why don''t you do a ''shakers and movers'' and relocate to a more expensive seat then?...If you think that STs are way too cheap at Carra?

[/quote]I tried that but there weren''t any better seats available![:P]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="LQ"]I really don''t get that - all I do is type?As I''ve said before it''s usually with a smile on my face and a spring in my step but perhaps because very few of you have met me it doesn''t come across that way. I try to talk in facts about things that demand factual answers and I admit I can be verbose but that''s not my fault. I blame the education system!Maybe I''m too sarcastic? But plenty of others on here are too?I dunno.Takes all sorts and all that...

[/quote]

I think its something that goes with the territory of posting on a forum. I used to get infuriated by Smudger''s forum persona until I met him and found that he''s actually a nice lad. I''m not making a judgement on you as a person, because I don''t know you; I''m just trying to explain how you sometimes come across. Having said that, we all have a snipe now and again!

I think the problem is that this is such an emotive and polarising issue that we''re all a bit "hyper" at present[:D]

[/quote]Point taken - thank you.[;)]

[quote user="LQ"]Here you go (I posted all this info a few weeks ago but a refresh seems appropriate):

These are the prices for equivalent seats to mine at Carrow Road -

Leeds Utd -  ST £646
Charlton Athletic - ST £425
Millwall - ST £425
Northampton Town - ST £410
Huddersfield - ST £379
Cheltenham Town - ST £371
Carlisle Utd - ST £360
Leyton Orient - ST £325
Stockport County - ST £322
Swindon Town -  ST £305.20

My seat cost £377 but with the rebate it would be £301.60. To me that''s ''cheap'', but to me, looking at these figures £377 is also fairly cheap.

I''ve said previously today that if people took their rebate because of the financial climate then that''s very understandable. However the cost of League One football may be being underestimated by some fans AND may have been previously by whoever set the prices. I don''t know. What would you prefer? a half empty Carrow Road or an almost full Carrow Road? It''s not an easy decision and it is very emotive but the prices charged by other League One clubs are fact.

[/quote]

Rubbish, Rubbish, Rubbish....... absolute bleeding Rubbish. How have you calculated these? You can get Adult season tickets for the following:-

Leeds Utd -  ST Â£441

Northamption - ST £350

Norwich City - ST £350 (PRE REBATE)

Leyton Orient - ST £320

Huddersfield - £319

Millwall - ST £300

Stockport - ST £299

Charlton - ST £290

Carlise - ST £280

Swindon - ST £269

Cheltenham - ST £220

They are the cheapest season tickets at each of those clubs, it shows nothing more than that customers have been given a refund that brings them in line with the rest of league one, with the exception of Leeds and their very strange prices. 

Some of those clubs have sold less than 2000 season tickets, this club should be grateful that they have sold 18,000 at post rebate prices, and if they cant build a good league one team with that revenue then they should be shot.

[quote user="LQ"]Here you go (I posted all this info a few weeks ago but a refresh seems appropriate):

These are the prices for equivalent seats to mine at Carrow Road -

Leeds Utd -  ST £646
Charlton Athletic - ST £425
Millwall - ST £425
Northampton Town - ST £410
Huddersfield - ST £379
Cheltenham Town - ST £371
Carlisle Utd - ST £360
Leyton Orient - ST £325
Stockport County - ST £322
Swindon Town -  ST £305.20

My seat cost £377 but with the rebate it would be £301.60. To me that''s ''cheap'', but to me, looking at these figures £377 is also fairly cheap.

I''ve said previously today that if people took their rebate because of the financial climate then that''s very understandable. However the cost of League One football may be being underestimated by some fans AND may have been previously by whoever set the prices. I don''t know. What would you prefer? a half empty Carrow Road or an almost full Carrow Road? It''s not an easy decision and it is very emotive but the prices charged by other League One clubs are fact.

[/quote]

Rubbish, Rubbish, Rubbish....... absolute bleeding Rubbish. How have you calculated these? You can get Adult season tickets for the following:-

Leeds Utd -  ST Â£441

Northamption - ST £350

Norwich City - ST £350 (PRE REBATE)

Leyton Orient - ST £320

Huddersfield - £319

Millwall - ST £300

Stockport - ST £299

Charlton - ST £290

Carlise - ST £280

Swindon - ST £269

Cheltenham - ST £220

They are the cheapest season tickets at each of those clubs, it shows nothing more than that customers have been given a refund that brings them in line with the rest of league one, with the exception of Leeds and their very strange prices. 

Some of those clubs have sold less than 2000 season tickets, this club should be grateful that they have sold 18,000 at post rebate prices, and if they cant build a good league one team with that revenue then they should be shot.

In which case, much power to you [;)]But wouldn''t you be Daughters of Boadicea?

You have no idea how difficult it was for me to type Boadicea as opposed to Boudicca!Typical men - have to make life awkward...

[quote user="supercol"]What a pathetic post, wht should he commit more money out of his OWN pocket, when supporters clearly showed they are not preapred to.[/quote]

Spot on. The deal was "You do your bit and I will do mine". The 11000 odd didnt so why should he?. Some of you dont seem to understand what a deal is.