Hello boys and girls, are you looking forward to our battle next week?

I hope you bring the green/yellow army as Fulham only brought 740 and Bolton 900 yet they have a stand for 3000 fans just for them, so there was a huge space behind one goal.

If you do come the view is good and you can see the Albion score at both ends quite clearly I hope your team forgets the football and tries to out muscle us with the tactics Fulham and Bolton both failed with.

I am surprised at moans about Huckerby, but Megson said we didnt buy him because of his work ethic, or is that unfair? Anyway we have sold James Chambers who man marked him out of the game at your place so he could be your danger man (I cant think of any others:laugh 

Yep we''ll be there and have sold our allocation which i beleive was 2,800 so should be a good atmosphere I believe. After the events of the weekend this game has assumed massive proportions for us so i''d expect a battle although we won''t try and outmuscle you. Defeat would be a real blow though with us still needing a win. Then again we haven''t yet come up against a team playing as ineptly as both Fulham and Bolton did last weekend!

West Brom fan: how are you finding life in the Premiership? Exciting isn''t it?

Just a quick query, what''s the fan''s opinion of Megson? Are they for or against him? For obvious reasons, most City fan''s don''t rate him too highly after playing his part in the dark days of the Chase era. Just wondered what the Baggies feeling was as regards him...

Also, are Baggies fan''s optimistic of Premiership survival? I haven''t been paying your team much attention (I only follow the fortunes of the Green and Yellow) so haven''t really much of a guage as to how you''re doing...

Best of luck for the rest of the season, where ever it takes you and us... 

Off the boil...you clearly haven''t read the Bird''s Eye View column ''A Festive Poem'' which explains the Huckerby-Megson thing fairly accurately, I believe!  For what it''s worth I think you have a good chance of staying up.  My colleague, who is also a Baggie and a decent chappie, is quite optimistic, although he thinks the pressure is more on yourselves to do so this time around as you''ve had much more in the way of resources than ourselves.  Anyway, here''s to a good game on 16th!

I think I can explain the situation better than a poem, Huckerby had agreed to come to the Albion for a higher wage than Norwich offerred BUT his agent wanted £400,000 bonus paid if we got promoted. That was the sticking point since the rest of the squad were on considerably less bonus, as I understand Delia stepped in and agreed that sum and fair play you were deserved champions and had more style and verve than us. However this season I really do think the roles are reversed, we have a bigger and better squad and are adding 3 more players in January, those deals are done now so that if we are still down the bottom the players cant back out, which is something you should do. We have 4 million still to spend which is a hell of a sum on top of the 10 million already spent.  I think your board are doing what we did last time, wait and see spend the minimum and then come back with a bang next season with 3 lots of TV cash to spend, ie 2004/5, 2005/6 parachute money, 2006/7 which adds up to a tidy sum and I think is the only way a team from the Coca Cola can bridge the gap to compete with the bottom 6 of the Premier. I think it should be 2 up and 2 down which would give promoted clubs a better chance of survival. From what I have seen of the canaries you play quality football but lack a cutting edge and I think that will be your downfall, I cant understand how you can criticise Huckerby since he is your only outlet-and a very effective one, what would happen if he got injured ?  Anyway if you dont want him now he has had his 400k from you we will take him off your hands if you like