Sign in to follow this  
Destort

Anything about the signing today?

Well it has been hinted and hinted that we are signing someone today. Anything further been heard?

have Huddersfield completed the signing of Robbie Simpson? i no it was subject to medical

Football? On a day like this?If it turns out to be Michael Jackson the football player, I''ll p*ss myself............. [;)]

Sorry as much as I am enjoying the debate in the MJ thread!

Butterworth''s comments have been highly seggestive regarding a signing before the end of this week (not suggestive in a sexual way)

[quote user="Destort"]

Butterworth''s comments have been highly seggestive regarding a signing before the end of this week (not suggestive in a sexual way)

[/quote]

No it was 10 days, so by monday.

[quote user="Destort"]

[/quote]

he actually said 10 days so that would mean before monday, seems strange though, doubt they would deal over the weekend?

Maybe things haven''t gone as smoothly as first thought.

[quote user="Spineless Fooks"]Back to football...phew... No i haven''t heard anything Destort, where did you hear this from?[/quote]

Hasn''t there been a thread on here saying "Striker signing by end of week" or is that me seeing things??

I haven''t heard anything solid..A mate said something might be happening but I tend not to listen unless its set in stone!

Im guessing next round of deals will be July Foulger said the money will be there for bryan to work with by the end of the month

Quick, someone get down to Asda, if there is a signing today they must be in there now.  I suggest hanging around the sandwich bit, as chances are they will be grabbing a quick snack before heading to CR. 

Maybe it would be wise to also check out the frozen peas as the player may be carrying an injury.............