Sign in to follow this  
TheCardinal

Re: JuanVelasco

At the end of the day, Juan is entitled to express his opinion. Yes, I think he''s out of order but he''s hardly the only one thinking what he''s saying is he?

Its not his opinions that annoy me, I often find myself agreeing with him.  But he has a manner that would test the patience of a saint and could easily start an argument in the proverbial empty room.  We all have opinions and we all like to express them.  Some of us do it in a more polite way, though, and some of us don''t feel the need to opine on everything.....

Juan is one of the most entertaining and often intelligent posters on the entire forum. He''s at least backing up his reasons for his opinions. I don''t exactly think there''s a willingness there to annoy people on purpose or anything. I don''t agree with everything he says, but that doesn''t mean I need to start a thread about him. Hey, while your at it why not start threads about Wiz and Smudger?

it''s a public forum, so he has as much right anyone to post on here - regardless of wether he speaks sense or not

He does post some good things, but I''ve lost a lot of respect I had of him through the MJ thread, but I suppose each man is his own.......