Sign in to follow this  
Mr. T

West Ham want 10 million for Ashton

15% wasn''t it (with another for a ''full competitive'' England cap)?? I''ll double check.....

They paid £7mil, we get 20% of any profit. So £3mil profit is £600k - but I think of that £600k we have to pass on 15% of that to Crewe don''t we?

Anyway, really hope it happens, £600k is two or three decent league one players.

15% of anything over £7.125m (the £125k clause for European qualification). I''m not sure a friendly against Trinidad & Tobago counts as an England call-up (which would''ve been another £125k)

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]15% of anything over £7.125m (the £125k clause for European qualification). I''m not sure a friendly against Trinidad & Tobago counts as an England call-up (which would''ve been another £125k)[/quote]

So by maths if Ashton moved for £10 million (and this figure seems highly unlikely to me) we would receive a windfall of £431,250.00.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

They paid £7mil, we get 20% of any profit. So £3mil profit is £600k - but I think of that £600k we have to pass on 15% of that to Crewe don''t we?

Anyway, really hope it happens, £600k is two or three decent league one players.

[/quote]

No, the sell-on clause to Crewe only applies once - when he moved to West Ham.

Pete is Gunny on holiday its Soooo quiet surely someone from the club will give you a few words any transfers near etc etc

[quote user="Soldier on"]Pete is Gunny on holiday its Soooo quiet surely someone from the club will give you a few words any transfers near etc etc[/quote]

He''s back now.

Lakey''s on holiday next week and the club always announce something when he takes a break...

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="Soldier on"]Pete is Gunny on holiday its Soooo quiet surely someone from the club will give you a few words any transfers near etc etc[/quote]

He''s back now.

Lakey''s on holiday next week and the club always announce something when he takes a break...

[/quote]

Lakey''s whole life is a holiday!