Sign in to follow this  
canarynotsonew77

A nice little pat on the back for you

I bet the fans that didn''t claim their rebate were pleased at the nice little pat on the back the football club gave them yesterday. I claimed my rebate - not letting Gunn p*ss my money up the wall.

Someone (Balham Canary or something like that) accused me of not being a true fan because I claimed my rebate. He said that I wasn''t putting my money where my mouth was. What he failed to note was that I have been a season ticket holder for years so have been putting my money where my mouth is season after season. Lets face it, the football club are not going to miss the money I claimed back, they will just waste it anyway.

I didn''t want Gunn in charge therefore I don''t want him spending money that I''ve helped let him have. I say f**k off to any fans who call people who claimed their rebate "not true fans", I say f**k off to the club for making two desperate pleas with us to not claim our rebate.

[quote user="canaryspike7"]

I bet the fans that didn''t claim their rebate were pleased at the nice little pat on the back the football club gave them yesterday. I claimed my rebate - not letting Gunn p*ss my money up the wall.

Someone (Balham Canary or something like that) accused me of not being a true fan because I claimed my rebate. He said that I wasn''t putting my money where my mouth was. What he failed to note was that I have been a season ticket holder for years so have been putting my money where my mouth is season after season. Lets face it, the football club are not going to miss the money I claimed back, they will just waste it anyway.

I didn''t want Gunn in charge therefore I don''t want him spending money that I''ve helped let him have. I say f**k off to any fans who call people who claimed their rebate "not true fans", I say f**k off to the club for making two desperate pleas with us to not claim our rebate.

[/quote]

I say lay off the language. If you can''t make a point without swearing, you need help.

Otherwise agree entirely [Y] And I did not claim my rebate.

[/quote]

yet you still bought a season ticket?

Of course some of the season ticket money goes into the transfer budget, but I took the opportunity to claim back what I was entitled too. Nothing wrong with that. I just don''t like being criticised for it or being labelled "not a true fan".

You think he needs help because he put a couple of asterisked words in a forum post?Thank god you don''t run the country.[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="canaryspike7"]

[/quote]

I say lay off the language. If you can''t make a point without swearing, you need help.

[/quote]

Someone (Balham Canary or something like that) accused me of not being a true fan because I claimed my rebate.

[/quote]Mr Balham and I clashed over his remarks towards you, and then he addressed a thread to challenge me:http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1734082/ShowPost.aspxNot heard from him since - presumably because his stultifyingly blinkered and condescending line of "reasoning" fell through.

[quote user="ACE"]You think he needs help because he put a couple of asterisked words in a forum post?

Thank god you don''t run the country.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="canaryspike7"]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

No, read my post carefully.

I said: If you can''t make a point without swearing, you need help.

Swearing is not necessary and against the rules on a forum like this.

Add the total club debt to this pittance and such a sum becomes something you would''nt stoop down to pick up from the pavement.....

Small change that will simply evaporate like everything else......

Sorry Canaryspike, I didn''t claim my rebate, I wanted the club to have it, but I don''t think I am better than you  for not claiming it.

Ask yourself some simple questions, like, ''Do I support Norwich?''  ''Do I want Norwich to achieve the best possible position they can?'' ''What good can come from posting this a message like this, causing continual in-fighting between supporters?''

Why do you feel the need to start a new thread regarding this matter, going over old ground, there are plenty of other threads you could have added this to. Simply trying to stir up trouble between supprters, surely we all want the same? Success.

The cluib offered a rebate, some people took the rebate, some people didn''t, so what. There are 18k people who made up their own minds, do we really need another 17,999 new threads, all giving reasons why they did or didn''t take the rebate, but more importantly trying to stir up trouble between each other and being rather offensive.

And no I am neither pleased or upset by the club and supporters response to the rebate issue. We were all offered it, some decided to take up the offer, some didn''t. End of subject.

NB If you try, you could express yourself a little better without the need to be offensive or abusive.