Sign in to follow this  
S.Yorks Canary

F*ck off Roy Keane

Heard "chear up sleepy Jean" on the radio this morning and I naturally started sining the old anti binner tune of "F*ck off George Burley, oh what can it mean, to a sad Scottish B*stard and a sh!t football team........."

Then it struck me that the Roy Keane''s name fits perfectly and rhyms as well...Keane/mean/team.....just thought I would share that with you...sorry bored at work this morning....

Rich

Stop worrying about Ipswich and Roy Keane,

they will be mid-table (as usual) after battering someone in the first 2 games and getting their hopes up (which happens every year) then leave the rest to keane - he will self destruct! not a matter of if! but more of matter of when?

[quote user="we8wba"]

Stop worrying about Ipswich and Roy Keane,

they will be mid-table (as usual) after battering someone in the first 2 games and getting their hopes up (which happens every year) then leave the rest to keane - he will self destruct! not a matter of if! but more of matter of when?

[/quote]

You can''t be the real we8wba as you have actually posted something sensible!

[quote user="ob1"]Roy = 1 syllable.

Sleepy, Georgie = 2 syllables.

So it doesn''t fit.[/quote]We could change his name to Royston, then he''ll also sound like a bag of crisps....

[quote user="Jonnypncfc"]Ipshit wil only be sunderland rejects any way![/quote]When in the past month or so you''ve had endless topics about how you should be signing Alan Lee, Billy Clarke, Ivan Campo, Alex Bruce, Tommy Miller... and now one about Kelvin Davis.[:O][:D][;)]Maybe you can get Fabian Wilnis out for one more season? He might consider it a step down from Grays Athletic though...

[quote user="SuperBlues"][quote user="Jonnypncfc"]Ipshit wil only be sunderland rejects any way![/quote]

When in the past month or so you''ve had endless topics about how you should be signing Alan Lee, Billy Clarke, Ivan Campo, Alex Bruce, Tommy Miller... and now one about Kelvin Davis.

[:O]
[:D]
[;)]

Maybe you can get Fabian Wilnis out for one more season? He might consider it a step down from Grays Athletic though...

[/quote]

Cutting... but not without substance.

It seems that anyone who "might" pull on a yellow shirt becomes "acceptable"... yet they are "scum" while they are wearing a blue one......

I suspect it''s the old Delia Smith syndrome..... 

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

[quote user="SuperBlues"][quote user="Jonnypncfc"]Ipshit wil only be sunderland rejects any way![/quote]

When in the past month or so you''ve had endless topics about how you should be signing Alan Lee, Billy Clarke, Ivan Campo, Alex Bruce, Tommy Miller... and now one about Kelvin Davis.

[:O]
[:D]
[;)]

Maybe you can get Fabian Wilnis out for one more season? He might consider it a step down from Grays Athletic though...

[/quote]

Cutting... but not without substance.

It seems that anyone who "might" pull on a yellow shirt becomes "acceptable"... yet they are "scum" while they are wearing a blue one......

I suspect it''s the old Delia Smith syndrome..... 

[/quote] Yep there sure! once they wear anything but blue there all right with me and 25,000 odd in carrow road!

[quote user="SuperBlues"][quote user="Jonnypncfc"]Ipshit wil only be sunderland rejects any way![/quote]When in the past month or so you''ve had endless topics about how you should be signing Alan Lee, Billy Clarke, Ivan Campo, Alex Bruce, Tommy Miller... and now one about Kelvin Davis.[:O][:D][;)]Maybe you can get Fabian Wilnis out for one more season? He might consider it a step down from Grays Athletic though...

[/quote]  Dont forget Dan Harding !!