Sign in to follow this  
Wembley_Canary

Re: OT Michael Jackson joke

Christ I have seen that joke atleast 4 times today on the internet, it''s amazing how abit of modern technology can bring out the worst in kids these days.

Reports say that MJ didnt actualy die of a heart attack, he was found in the childrens ward having a stroke.

50 children ave volunteered to identify micheal jacksons body, as they have 1st hand experience of seeing him stiffmichael jackson has just been refused entry into heaven.. dont blame it

on the moonlight........dont blame it on the good times.....blame it on

the buggery.michael jackson is going to be recycled into shopping bags so he can remain white,plastic and dangerous for kids to play with

Are any of these actually funny? Not really! All you have done is take the same Gary Glitter jokes that were kicking about six months ago and changed the name...well done!It really annoys me that you make a joke about the waste of space that is Jade Goody and everyone gets on their high horse but do the same for someone who has actually achieved something and touched so many people (no pun intended) and it''s fine...

[quote user="Lakey"]Are any of these actually funny? Not really! All you have done is take the same Gary Glitter jokes that were kicking about six months ago and changed the name...well done!It really annoys me that you make a joke about the waste of space that is Jade Goody and everyone gets on their high horse but do the same for someone who has actually achieved something and touched so many people (no pun intended) and it''s fine...[/quote]LOL you just couldn''t help it[:D]

[quote user="Spineless Fooks"]You''re all sick. Hogesar''s been getting on my wick all day. Grow up.[/quote]We all must''ve had a troubled childhood[;)]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]MJ died of a heart attack this morning after he discovered that boyz to men was a band and not a delivery service!![/quote]McDonalds are gonna create an MJ Burger in honour of the King of Pop...

It''s a 50 year old piece of meet slapped between some ten year old buns!