Sign in to follow this  
TheCardinal

I don't know anything you don't

At this pivotal moment in the club''s history I think it behoves us all to remember the following:There are known knowns. There are things we know that we know. There

are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we now know

we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we

do not know we don’t know.I hope that clarifies my situation vis-a-vis the current crisis.

[quote user="ron obvious"]
At this pivotal moment in the club''s history I think it behoves us all to remember the following:

There are known knowns. There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we now know we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we do not know we don’t know.

I hope that clarifies my situation vis-a-vis the current crisis.

[/quote]

Are you Rumsfeld in disguise??????

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

[quote user="Brian Gunns Dermatologist"]I have a very important source, I''m not going to tell you who it is though!!!!!![/quote]

Is it me?

[/quote]

I don''t know, however your avatar does bear a striking resemblance to said individual

I haven''t got a source at CR. How does one go about applying to get one? Will I get a better class of source because I had the good grace to return my rebate - St.Moritz instead of Cloisters for the kids skiing this year but we also bleed yellow and green down newmarket road , its just a much brighter pigmentation than your usually canaries supporter. Our little chap, Tigan, was matchday kiddie few years back - we paid through the nose for that one too. What we know want to know is how the flaming f**k do we get a source at CR. We''ve even got a f**king executive box , but still no source. We have money..........lots of money...........how much would the wiz charge us for a coveted PM? Name your price paupers.

In pigeon French I''d be ''ma non de source''.[:|]

[quote user="Brian Gunns Dermatologist"]

[quote user="ron obvious"]At this pivotal moment in the club''s history I think it behoves us all to remember the following:There are known knowns. There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we now know we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we do not know we don’t know.I hope that clarifies my situation vis-a-vis the current crisis.

[/quote]

Are you Rumsfeld in disguise??????

[/quote]Tricky one. This could be a known unknown, an unknown known, or even (worst case scenario) an unknown unknown. I just don''t know.I''l get back to you .....

[quote user="LQ"]In pigeon French I''d be ''ma non de source''.[:|]

[/quote]Isnt Queen D your source?

Oh yeah - I forgot the whole 15 seconds of my life I spent talking to her, telling her to sort out the PA system.She was so impressed with my argument that she phones me all the time to tell me what''s going on!It''s great![:|]