Sign in to follow this  
Destort

I know something you don't

I know something so secret that you don''t which i found out from my secret source who I am not prepared to say who they are. If i gave away their identity the club would crumble.

I felt the need to share with you so now you all know that I know and I have brought some much wanted attention to myself.

Maybe we have the same secret source that nobody else knows? Thing is how will i know if you know who i know?

[quote user="Destort"]

I know something so secret that you don''t which i found out from my secret source who I am not prepared to say who they are. If i gave away their identity the club would crumble.

I felt the need to share with you so now you all know that I know and I have brought some much wanted attention to myself.

[/quote]

Is ''crumble'' a clue?

It''s something to do with one of the food menus isn''t it?

Oh I do love puzzles, such fun.

[quote user="The Voice Of Reason"][quote user="Destort"]

[/quote]

Is ''crumble'' a clue?

[/quote]

I like where you are coming from. But I''m afraid that the extremely important person who told me my amazing secret is only one of 2 people, the other guy was shot instantly. You see now i need to be very careful with spies and agents everywhere.

[quote user="The Voice Of Reason"][quote user="Destort"]

[/quote]

Is ''crumble'' a clue?

[/quote]

Does it mean he is speaking a load of old rhubarb ? [:)]

I think I know something that I suspect everyone else knows but you don''t

[quote user="SiMpLeS"]I think I know something that I suspect everyone else knows but you don''t[/quote]

I know where to find cheap car insurance.

This is the wierdest thread ever, so far several people have posted about nothing.

"I know something so secret that you don''t" - thats a bit like stating the obvious isn''t it.

Its not Delias secret recipe for apple Crumble is it?

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="KCanary"]All polar bears are left handed. There, secrets out.[/quote]Polar bears have paws, not hands.......... [;)][/quote]That''s why they can''t eat penguins

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="SiMpLeS"]I think I know something that I suspect everyone else knows but you don''t[/quote]

Ween!! Why???? [:|]
[/quote]

Ah . just fancied a change.It was a choice between this and w8wba.

[quote user="SiMpLeS"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="SiMpLeS"]I think I know something that I suspect everyone else knows but you don''t[/quote]Ween!! Why???? [:|][/quote]

Ah . just fancied a change.It was a choice between this and w8wba.

[/quote]Oh, when you put it like that then.......... [:)]

[quote user="Destort"]

I know something so secret that you don''t which i found out from my secret source who I am not prepared to say who they are.

[/quote]I think I know what you think you know and I think you don''t really know. That I know.

None of you can do this as well as Doanld Rumsfeld[:P]

"Reports that say that something hasn''t happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don''t know we don''t know."

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]This is the wierdest thread ever, so far several people have posted about nothing. "I know something so secret that you don''t" - thats a bit like stating the obvious isn''t it. Its not Delias secret recipe for apple Crumble is it?[/quote]

Sorry, just inspired by the numberous threads to this nature on here! All fun on a friday afternoon?

[quote user="Destort"]

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]This is the wierdest thread ever, so far several people have posted about nothing. "I know something so secret that you don''t" - thats a bit like stating the obvious isn''t it. Its not Delias secret recipe for apple Crumble is it?[/quote]

Sorry, just inspired by the numerous threads to this nature on here! All fun on a friday afternoon

[/quote]

[quote user="Beauseant"]* Donald FFS*[/quote]You are allowed one early night Beau, knowbody expects you to keep it up[;)]forever you know.[:D]She wont mind,honest.[H]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Beauseant"]* Donald FFS*[/quote]

You are allowed one early night Beau, knowbody expects you to keep it up[;)]forever you know.[:D]
She wont mind,honest.[H]
[/quote]

[:D][:D][;)] And I''m not as young as I was......

[quote user="Destort"]

[quote user="SiMpLeS"]I think I know something that I suspect everyone else knows but you don''t[/quote]

I know where to find cheap car insurance.

[/quote] can you tell me that coz im trying to find some cheap car insurance!