Sign in to follow this  
The Voice of the Thorpe Area

The Logic is Simples...

The phrase "Old enough to know better" springs to mind

Forget the youth are the problem, the real issue are the old crumbly types

I will Destort, thanks [;)]And what is it with you lot? Last week you wanted to know what I weighed, this week it''s how old I am! Jeez, can''t a 40 year old woman have any secrets anymore???Doh![H]

[quote user="LQ"]I will Destort, thanks [;)]

And what is it with you lot? Last week you wanted to know what I weighed, this week it''s how old I am! Jeez, can''t a 40 year old woman have any secrets anymore???

Doh!

[H]

[/quote]

Not when she gives the answers up that easily! [:)]

Yeah, well the ''weight'' thing dragged on a bit before so I thought I''d get it over and done with [:P]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Destort"]I am interested to know the age rage of the 2 posters in the center of this? LQ, take it as a compliment that your posts generate such passion ;)[/quote]Having never met LQ I can''t comment but I can tell you, Tilly is VERY old! [H][/quote]He can''t possibly be older than Butler, can he?[;)][/quote]NOBODY is as old as Butler but Tilly is very close![;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[quote user="LQ"]Do you know what John, I could bypass all this if it wasn''t so creepy.

You continually pick up on anything I say, whether it relates to you or not, and drag me back into things. It''s actually a bit scary.

Wizard and WAY have, on numerous occassions, alluded to the fact that they knew something about how Michael Foulger was able to make this offer now as opposed to 6 months ago. Plenty of people have read that and as far as I can tell they have PM''d numerous people with their info. I didn''t ask for the PM and I have no idea what they''ve said - other than that they know the reason.

What the hell is the problem with saying that?

Yes, I do find you worrying.

[/quote]

As someone who has been a victim of Mr Tilsons personal paranoia I concur with your thoughts.

What is ironic is that he claims personal attacks when HE is the one using personal details to attack anyone whose message he doesn''t like.

Yet when confronted with the facts he acts indignant. 

This type of behavior could be described by some better qualified than me as mildly psychotic.

[/quote]

Paranoia,psychotic,scary,indignant.

Go on you two, tell me that they are not part of a personal attack.

Ah well time for bed,goodnight.Now shall i worry about this messageboard or shall i concern myself with my 86 year old dad who has just had a skin cancer op or my 78 year old mum has has just had a stroke.I think i have the answer so sorry about that LQ and USA.

[/quote]

The fact you would use the unfortunate ailments of your parents in a retort is very sad indeed.

I wish them nothing but the best.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Destort"]I am interested to know the age rage of the 2 posters in the center of this? LQ, take it as a compliment that your posts generate such passion ;)[/quote]Having never met LQ I can''t comment but I can tell you, Tilly is VERY old! [H][/quote]He can''t possibly be older than Butler, can he?[;)][/quote]NOBODY is as old as Butler but Tilly is very close![;)][/quote]

It will be two years and just under four months before i get a bus pass and be entitled to a season ticket concession.Lapp and Butler i will give you a call nearer the date so you can tell me how to go about such things.As for Lisa giving up her age that easily just remember that ladies never tell the truth about their age.

Agree and I think my £230 for a (concession) ST in the Main Stand remains good value compared for example with the cheapest at Col U for 60+ at just over £300. That''s why I was happy to leave my rebate untouched. Our prices have always been some of the cheapest in the Championship, and are very competitive in League 1, rebate or no rebate.

And what is it with you lot? Last week you wanted to know what I weighed, this week it''s how old I am! Jeez, can''t a 40 year old woman have any secrets anymore???

Doh!

[H]

[/quote]

How big are your knockers?

Wot?......Just wondering that''s all.....

Doh!

[H]

[/quote]

What parts, are still 40?

Who the hell would lie about being 40?I should obviously have said 37!Good grief...

[quote user="LQ"]Who the hell would lie about being 40?

I should obviously have said 37!

Good grief...
[/quote]

Are those in ''cat'' years?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Good grief...
[/quote]

Are those in ''cat'' years?

[/quote]

''Gatto'' years.....

Good grief...
[/quote]

I always tell everyone I''m 40 too [:)]