Sign in to follow this  
The Voice of the Thorpe Area

The Logic is Simples...

I''ll pay League One prices for League One football...

Just like when I paid Championship prices for (poor) Championship football, and same with Premiership football.

Just one question though Mr Foulger, why now? Yep, nice gesture ''n all. But why now? Wouldn''t that money have, possibly, been the difference between lower mid-table and relegation last year?

Wizard and WAY know the answer to this.I think they may even have PM''d others with the info!

[quote user="The Voice of the Thorpe Area"]

Just like when I paid Championship prices for (poor) Championship football, and same with Premiership football.

Just one question though Mr Foulger, why now? Yep, nice gesture ''n all. But why now? Wouldn''t that money have, possibly, been the difference between lower mid-table and relegation last year?

[/quote]

simples

[quote user="LQ"]Wizard and WAY know the answer to this.

I think they may even have PM''d others with the info!

[/quote]

Here we go again sarcasm and ridicule,how petty and stupid from the woman who went on to me about tedious tit for tat posts!

Do you know what John, I could bypass all this if it wasn''t so creepy.You continually pick up on anything I say, whether it relates to you or not, and drag me back into things. It''s actually a bit scary.Wizard and WAY have, on numerous occassions, alluded to the fact that they knew something about how Michael Foulger was able to make this offer now as opposed to 6 months ago. Plenty of people have read that and as far as I can tell they have PM''d numerous people with their info. I didn''t ask for the PM and I have no idea what they''ve said - other than that they know the reason.What the hell is the problem with saying that?Yes, I do find you worrying.

[/quote]

Yes, But you are forgetting...

Our Premier League Ground

Our Premier League Commercial Team

Our Premier League Training Ground

And....

Most Importanty,

Our Premier League Catering Facilties; with more food outlets than an M6 Services

[quote user="LQ"]Do you know what John, I could bypass all this if it wasn''t so creepy.

You continually pick up on anything I say, whether it relates to you or not, and drag me back into things. It''s actually a bit scary.

Wizard and WAY have, on numerous occassions, alluded to the fact that they knew something about how Michael Foulger was able to make this offer now as opposed to 6 months ago. Plenty of people have read that and as far as I can tell they have PM''d numerous people with their info. I didn''t ask for the PM and I have no idea what they''ve said - other than that they know the reason.

What the hell is the problem with saying that?

Yes, I do find you worrying.

[/quote]

As someone who has been a victim of Mr Tilsons personal paranoia I concur with your thoughts.

What is ironic is that he claims personal attacks when HE is the one using personal details to attack anyone whose message he doesn''t like.

Yet when confronted with the facts he acts indignant. 

This type of behavior could be described by some better qualified than me as mildly psychotic.

[quote user="LQ"]Do you know what John, I could bypass all this if it wasn''t so creepy.

You continually pick up on anything I say, whether it relates to you or not, and drag me back into things. It''s actually a bit scary.

Wizard and WAY have, on numerous occassions, alluded to the fact that they knew something about how Michael Foulger was able to make this offer now as opposed to 6 months ago. Plenty of people have read that and as far as I can tell they have PM''d numerous people with their info. I didn''t ask for the PM and I have no idea what they''ve said - other than that they know the reason.

[/quote]

You''re right re: WAY and Wiz, LQ - there is certainly something that seems to have been PM''d around, but I don''t have a scooby about what, whether it was about Mr F or other things (NCFC) board related. 

[You also seem to be right about the other, as a bystander, re: how some seem to pick up on your every word.]

Thanks Branston - thought I was losing my marbles for a minute there!I was sure they''d said something that meant they knew ''something'' and I didn''t think I was being sarcastic by mentioning it.

[/quote]

You seem to think that the entry prices go down rather a lot as you progress down the ranks, which is not really the case - League 1 prices are very much similar to the prices that we were already paying, in many cases. 

And if you want to go even further down into the Blue Square Premier (God forbid that we are ever there): using AFC Wimbledon as a guide, their season tickets start at £200 with a ''suggested donation'' of £50 on top (for a rather ropey terrace), so that £250 compares pretty well with our prices pre-rebate.

[quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

As someone who has been a victim of Mr Tilsons personal paranoia I concur with your thoughts.

What is ironic is that he claims personal attacks when HE is the one using personal details to attack anyone whose message he doesn''t like.

This type of behavior could be described by some better qualified than me as mildly psychotic.

[/quote]

Every time i post something who are the first two to pop up and respond without fail.?...................LQ and USAcanary.I get it now do as i say not do as i do.

[/quote]

Seems hes got it in for you LQ :(

[quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Paranoia,psychotic,scary,indignant.

Go on you two, tell me that they are not part of a personal attack.

Ah well time for bed,goodnight.Now shall i worry about this messageboard or shall i concern myself with my 86 year old dad who has just had a skin cancer op or my 78 year old mum has has just had a stroke.I think i have the answer so sorry about that LQ and USA.

[quote user="USAcanary"]

. This type of behavior could be described by some better qualified than me as mildly psychotic.[/quote]

Your type of behaviour could also be described as something but I''m not awake enough yet to find just the right word [:)]

Yes Wizard did day he knew some insider facts on why.  Yes LQ was right and stating it.Tilson you are a t*t of the highest order.

I have no axe to grind with anyone on here and, as far as I know, have met neither of the two protagonists. For what it is worth and without knowing any background history, if you are looking for a neutral opinion, it does seem to me that TIL comes across as unreasonably harsh on LQ''s posts and opinions.TIL, just trying to offer some perspective about which you might like to reflect- whether you take it on board or not is, of course, entirely up to you [:D]By the way, I am sure I saw a small article in the EDP the other day that said Banham Poultry had sold a peripheral business (fertiliser?) for £1m or so. Could this be where MF''s cash came from?

And if you are that worried, why are you on a messageboard launching attacks on people?[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[quote user="LQ"]Do you know what John, I could bypass all this if it wasn''t so creepy.You continually pick up on anything I say, whether it relates to you or not, and drag me back into things. It''s actually a bit scary.Wizard and WAY have, on numerous occassions, alluded to the fact that they knew something about how Michael Foulger was able to make this offer now as opposed to 6 months ago. Plenty of people have read that and as far as I can tell they have PM''d numerous people with their info. I didn''t ask for the PM and I have no idea what they''ve said - other than that they know the reason.What the hell is the problem with saying that?Yes, I do find you worrying.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Paranoia,psychotic,scary,indignant.

Go on you two, tell me that they are not part of a personal attack.

Ah well time for bed,goodnight.Now shall i worry about this messageboard or shall i concern myself with my 86 year old dad who has just had a skin cancer op or my 78 year old mum has has just had a stroke.I think i have the answer so sorry about that LQ and USA.

[/quote]

[quote user="Yelverton Yella"]I have no axe to grind with anyone on here and, as far as I know, have met neither of the two protagonists. For what it is worth and without knowing any background history, if you are looking for a neutral opinion, it does seem to me that TIL comes across as unreasonably harsh on LQ''s posts and opinions.[/quote]I reckon TIL1010 once tried it on with LQ and she knocked him back........... classic playground behaviour... [;)][:P]

[quote user="LQ"]I feel sick.[+o(]

[/quote]Hehe, sorry LQ, I was gonna say it was the other way around, but decided that would be beyond the realms of possibility....

As a complete outsider,I may not agree with her views - ever - but  I must say I have never found LQ anything other than polite, friendly and reasonable in her contributions, despite facing concerted attacks from the likes of me. That marks her out on here.

[quote user="LQ"]I feel sick.

[+o(]

[/quote]

And i suppose if i respond i will be described as "scary".I get the picture now Lisa, you can post away on here saying what you like about who you like because it is only your thoughts,views and opinions that count.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

And i suppose if i respond i will be described as "scary".I get the picture now Lisa, you can post away on here saying what you like about who you like because it is only your thoughts,views and opinions that count.

[/quote]If you respond? But you just did!Scary.... [:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]TIL, I don''t know what history there is between you and LQ but, for the most part, you both seem like reasonable people often expressing differing points of view (which is, after all, the point of a messageboard!) in your own styles.It does seem though as if a red mist of unreasonableness descends when you see an LQ post. Nobody is saying you don''t have a perfect right to respond to any post in your own way (as long as it''s legal and decent of course [:D] ) just that the impact and objectivity of what you are saying is diminished by your apparent feud with this poster...

I am interested to know the age rage of the 2 posters in the center of this? LQ, take it as a compliment that your posts generate such passion ;)

[quote user="Destort"]I am interested to know the age rage of the 2 posters in the center of this? LQ, take it as a compliment that your posts generate such passion ;)[/quote]Having never met LQ I can''t comment but I can tell you, Tilly is VERY old! [H]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Destort"]I am interested to know the age rage of the 2 posters in the center of this? LQ, take it as a compliment that your posts generate such passion ;)[/quote]Having never met LQ I can''t comment but I can tell you, Tilly is VERY old! [H][/quote]

He can''t possibly be older than Butler, can he?[;)]