Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]C.T. bloody started the July 1st rumour Robert[/quote]Apologies!!  Must have had a senior moment and nodded off!![:O]

In all fairness to the little sod he did only reply to Blys thread.I''d ban him Pete- stop him coming back [Y]

The problem with CT is he waffles on endless unsubstantiated or assumptive drivel, jumps on every and any bandwagon is unable to stick to anything he say he will do and justifies it all by saying that he is only expressing his opinion and that he is persecuted for it, usually just before or after he does the same to someone connected to the club or this message board.Apart from that I miss his insightful comments.Oh yeah and now he''s branched in to martyrdom.

He is only young, he is learning.[quote user="Hardhouse44"]The problem with CT is he waffles on endless unsubstantiated or assumptive drivel, jumps on every and any bandwagon is unable to stick to anything he say he will do and justifies it all by saying that he is only expressing his opinion and that he is persecuted for it, usually just before or after he does the same to someone connected to the club or this message board.Apart from that I miss his insightful comments.Oh yeah and now he''s branched in to martyrdom. [/quote]

[quote user="ACE"]He is only young, he is learning.[quote user="Hardhouse44"]The problem with CT is he waffles on endless unsubstantiated or assumptive drivel, jumps on every and any bandwagon is unable to stick to anything he say he will do and justifies it all by saying that he is only expressing his opinion and that he is persecuted for it, usually just before or after he does the same to someone connected to the club or this message board.Apart from that I miss his insightful comments.Oh yeah and now he''s branched in to martyrdom. [/quote][/quote]I know I like the guy. I honestly think he''s trying to prove himself. But he hasn''t realized that you can be a nice guy. CT come back and chill out. Football is just a game. We could all do with remembering that from time to time.OTBC

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]The problem with CT is he waffles on endless unsubstantiated or assumptive drivel, jumps on every and any bandwagon is unable to stick to anything he say he will do and justifies it all by saying that he is only expressing his opinion and that he is persecuted for it, usually just before or after he does the same to someone connected to the club or this message board.

Apart from that I miss his insightful comments.

Oh yeah and now he''s branched in to martyrdom.
[/quote]He was one of those who said he would purchase San Jose shirt from Subside and was patient enough to wait c8 weeks for arrival. Not all did that. He PM''d me many times and was always polite and considerate re; the delay.

An OK bloke.

[quote user="tribes"]

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]The problem with CT is he waffles on endless unsubstantiated or assumptive drivel, jumps on every and any bandwagon is unable to stick to anything he say he will do and justifies it all by saying that he is only expressing his opinion and that he is persecuted for it, usually just before or after he does the same to someone connected to the club or this message board.Apart from that I miss his insightful comments.Oh yeah and now he''s branched in to martyrdom. [/quote]He was one of those who said he would purchase San Jose shirt from Subside and was patient enough to wait c8 weeks for arrival. Not all did that. He PM''d me many times and was always polite and considerate re; the delay.

An OK bloke.

[/quote]Oh well in that case I take it all back, thats a horse of a different

colour. Gets you right there does that. If only more people would waste

money of American football shirts the world would be a better place!God help us!

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="tribes"]

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]The problem with CT is he waffles on endless unsubstantiated or assumptive drivel, jumps on every and any bandwagon is unable to stick to anything he say he will do and justifies it all by saying that he is only expressing his opinion and that he is persecuted for it, usually just before or after he does the same to someone connected to the club or this message board.

[/quote]He was one of those who said he would purchase San Jose shirt from Subside and was patient enough to wait c8 weeks for arrival. Not all did that. He PM''d me many times and was always polite and considerate re; the delay.

An OK bloke.

[/quote]Oh well in that case I take it all back, thats a horse of a different colour. Gets you right there does that. If only more people would waste money of American football shirts the world would be a better place!

God help us![/quote]That wasn''t the point Mr Clever. The point was that he had the patience to wait and stick to something he said he would do, when someone suggested he wasn''t able to stick to anything he says he will do.

Whether buying the shirt meets with your approval or not is irrelevant.

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="tribes"]

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]The problem with CT is he waffles on endless unsubstantiated or assumptive drivel, jumps on every and any bandwagon is unable to stick to anything he say he will do and justifies it all by saying that he is only expressing his opinion and that he is persecuted for it, usually just before or after he does the same to someone connected to the club or this message board.Apart from that I miss his insightful comments.Oh yeah and now he''s branched in to martyrdom. [/quote]He was one of those who said he would purchase San Jose shirt from Subside and was patient enough to wait c8 weeks for arrival. Not all did that. He PM''d me many times and was always polite and considerate re; the delay.

An OK bloke.

[/quote]Oh well in that case I take it all back, thats a horse of a different colour. Gets you right there does that. If only more people would waste money of American football shirts the world would be a better place!God help us![/quote]That wasn''t the point Mr Clever. The point was that he had the patience to wait and stick to something he said he would do, when someone suggested he wasn''t able to stick to anything he says he will do.

[/quote]I know I know. I don''t want a row about it and I don''t have it in for CT. It''s just he epitomises the a small group on here that a) take it all to seriously b) isn''t able to have a consistent stance on anything,and c) attacks at the drop of a hat anything the club does without giving any benefit to doubt.CT is not a bad lad I''m sure and I wouldn''t want to isolate anybody or drive them away. But CT himself has admitted a attention seeking trait and throwing hissy fits and threatening not to post again is just part of all that. Post don''t post who cares.As for my opinions on buying football shirts you''re my opinion count for nothing but at least I''ll stick to it!Love Mr CleverWink [;)]

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="tribes"][quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="tribes"]

An OK bloke.

[/quote]Oh well in that case I take it all back, thats a horse of a different colour. Gets you right there does that. If only more people would waste money of American football shirts the world would be a better place!

God help us![/quote]That wasn''t the point Mr Clever. The point was that he had the patience to wait and stick to something he said he would do, when someone suggested he wasn''t able to stick to anything he says he will do.

[/quote]I know I know. I don''t want a row about it and I don''t have it in for CT. It''s just he epitomises the a small group on here that a) take it all to seriously b) isn''t able to have a consistent stance on anything,and c) attacks at the drop of a hat anything the club does without giving any benefit to doubt.

CT is not a bad lad I''m sure and I wouldn''t want to isolate anybody or drive them away. But CT himself has admitted a attention seeking trait and throwing hissy fits and threatening not to post again is just part of all that. Post don''t post who cares.

As for my opinions on buying football shirts you''re my opinion count for nothing but at least I''ll stick to it!

Love Mr CleverWink [;)]

[/quote]Wouldn''t disagree with any of that. Also good to see sense of humour re: Mr Clever.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Insider"]This isnt exactly NCFC related....[/quote]With a user name like that, I feel a Fiona Bruce joke coming on.[/quote]Don''t leave us in suspense, go for it