Sign in to follow this  
royhollis4

Aviva dinner last night at the club

Tutta la mia vita, Beachbum.Lapp, you wouldn''t really expect me to answer that, would you?!

Spero bene che abbiate molti altri anni sostenere i ragazzi nel colore giallo

pity youre not Greek though, I like Greeks.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="royhollis4"]

Apparently rumours were going around at last night''s dinner that the club will

change hands next Wednesday 1st July.

[/quote]

Aren''t the shareholders supposed to be informed? I don''t know how these things work but thought at least the shareholders may have to be informed?
[/quote]

new picture inch high!!

Now I''ve got this image of a bearded woman with a club foot in a kaftan and cotton wool in her cheeks talking in an Italian husky voice saying "Lappinitup I have an offer you can''t refuse"[;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="royhollis4"]

Apparently rumours were going around at last night''s dinner that the club will

change hands next Wednesday 1st July.

[/quote]Aren''t the shareholders supposed to be informed? I don''t know how these things work but thought at least the shareholders may have to be informed?[/quote]

new picture inch high!!

[/quote]Well spotted? I think.[8-|]

[quote user="beachbum"]
Spero bene che abbiate molti altri anni sostenere i ragazzi nel colore giallo

pity youre not Greek though, I like Greeks.
[/quote]Spero così anche!And sorry to disappoint - I don''t usually...

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Now I''ve got this image of a bearded woman with a club foot in a kaftan and cotton wool in her cheeks talking in an Italian husky voice saying "Lappinitup I have an offer you can''t refuse"[;)]
[/quote]That''s MY sort of woman Inchy! [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]Have you been on Family Fortunes? Were you the lady in the very floral kaftan with the club foot?[/quote]Did she have a beard? If so, it was probably Demis Roussos. Then again, I''m not sure if LQ has a beard! [*-)][/quote]

I bet i could not have got away with posting that Lapp.

[quote user="LQ"]I''ll step away from this one I think!

Blimey, weight, age, now it''s "have you got a beard"! Whatever next???

[8-)]

[/quote]

Can i just say this is nothing to do with me Lisa,honest.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="LQ"]I''ll step away from this one I think!Blimey, weight, age, now it''s "have you got a beard"! Whatever next???[8-)]

[/quote]

Can i just say this is nothing to do with me Lisa,honest.

[/quote]Why would anyone possibly think that it was?

Ah, hang on.....

[quote user="LQ"]Isn''t there any football to talk about?[/quote]Nope, but to be fair there hasn''t been any for about 3 or 4 seasons....

No there isn''t, hence the inane male questioning.[quote user="LQ"]No - I''m not Greek!There''ll be a 20 questions thread next.Isn''t there any football to talk about?

[/quote]

So was there an Aviva meal last night and can anyone confirm they attended?

[quote user="ACE"]So was there an Aviva meal last night and can anyone confirm they attended?
[/quote]

I was told that lemur tastes a bit like chicken but have never tried it myself.

[quote user="ACE"]No there isn''t, hence the inane male questioning.[quote user="LQ"]No - I''m not Greek!There''ll be a 20 questions thread next.Isn''t there any football to talk about?

[/quote][/quote]Ok.Could we try the legalities of the FL and the FA?I''m good at those too!

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Now I''ve got this image of a bearded woman with a club foot in a kaftan and cotton wool in her cheeks talking in an Italian husky voice saying "Lappinitup I have an offer you can''t refuse"[;)]
[/quote]

She doesn''t look like a bearded or Italian woman in her SCG profile picture on the main site [:)]

You are good at the FL and FA?  oh good god don''t give them ammo like that....[quote user="LQ"][quote user="ACE"]No there isn''t, hence the inane male questioning.[quote user="LQ"]No - I''m not Greek!There''ll be a 20 questions thread next.Isn''t there any football to talk about?

[/quote][/quote]Ok.Could we try the legalities of the FL and the FA?I''m good at those too!

[/quote]

[quote user="ACE"]You are good at the FL and FA?  oh good god don''t give them ammo like that....[quote user="LQ"][quote user="ACE"]No there isn''t, hence the inane male questioning.[quote user="LQ"]No - I''m not Greek!There''ll be a 20 questions thread next.Isn''t there any football to talk about?

[/quote][/quote]Sometimes I''m my own worst enemy...[8-)]

Get thee back to the official site if you''re going to spurn our innuendo and drivel! Talk about football indeed [:@]

Yes.Sorry.Don''t know what came over me.That''ll teach me to still be working at this time on a Friday night!!!

How is posting on the Pink''Un working?I''m only asking because that''s what I seem to do most days when I supposed to be "working from home" and I still haven''t come up with a decent excuse.

Ok, I''m meant to be working on a contract that has to be done by 10am tomorrow.Consequently I''m devoting EVERY spare minute to it now, rather than getting up at 6am to finish it!Or not...

Yeah, but the Italians always did have a way with domani...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]The Greek always did have a good work ethic...[/quote]Yep, didn''t you see that couple on Britain''s Got Talent.Say, LQ, they''re not related are they...?

I''M NOT GREEK!!!!!!!Since when is ''Quattromini'' Greek?(and I don''t watch Britain''s Got Talent either)

[quote user="LQ"]I''M NOT GREEK!!!!!!!Since when is ''Quattromini'' Greek?(and I don''t watch Britain''s Got Talent either)

[/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gHvATmUsSgGreek Irish/Greek Italian - similar, no?

Fantastic!I thought I''d seen everything, but oh no...And I have NO Greek in me AT ALL!